- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Spinata Grande pokie
Average volatility and low popularity of the machine making it not the best choice for gambling but wagering rating allows completing the casino requirements for bonus money in it.
Personal testers opinion about Spinata Grande pokie
I didn't like the game. The action is a bit boring. Maybe you can try to use higher stakes to increase the volatility of winnings. All winning potential is focused on the free spins feature, where the wild symbol can be gigantic. The popularity of this online pokie is low. Statistically, in every 110th spin (0,91%), Spinata Grande triggers the free spins feature. The potential for the free spins feature is average. During testing my average winning during free spins feature reached only 37x (bets). 37% of the total prize pool is reserved for payments in the free spins feature. The pokie scored 5.88 points in the wagering rating. You can try to complete the bonus wagering requirements here.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
NetEnt specialists had an interesting idea for Spinata Grande, but it seems that in reality (maybe because of rushing), it didn't cover the plan.
- During the game, the pokie usually puts too many different symbols, or the scatters regularly fail to reach the reels, which causes a feeling of illusion that the free spins feature will be triggered soon. It is extremely rare to get a perfect combination.
- It gives a free spins feature quite often, usually with a small frequency and in series of 2-3 for 100 spins. A big win should not be expected on these bonuses. In the free spins feature, the feature “colossal wild” does not rise at all or rises with some of the cheapest symbols. The average value of winning free spins features is 30x - 60x total bets; successful free spins features can bring 100x - 150x total bets. Counting on larger wins is pointless.
This pokie is recommended for games with real money but only is short sessions. You can try 100 - 200 bets for wagering since it will not let the balance sink too much.
The hidden parameters and settings of Spinata Grande pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 110th spin (0,91%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 24,58%. Here you will often win but small amounts.
- The distribution of the winnings is 63% in the main game and 37% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 272x.
- The average winning from the free spins feature was 37x. You shouldn't expect something huge here. free spins feature will be triggered more often, but winnings will be small.
- Volatility is 5,18 out of 20 (low - average). The maximum potential is in the free spins feature. You need to catch the gigantic wild symbol in the centre of the screen with one of the top symbols to hit a big win. During a usual game, the potential is also average.
- Cycle length is average. It seems that the cycle is expanding with the higher number of spins you're doing. Not bad idea to use hit and run strategy here (after hitting a big win close the machine).
- The rating for bonus wagering is 5,88 out of 10.
- RTP (return to player percentage) of 96.84% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of the winning in the casino.
- 40 active pay-lines across five reels in four horizontal lines.
- The bet is from 1 to 10 coins per line.
- The value of a coin varies from 0.01 to 1.
- The minimum / maximum stake ranges from 0.1 to 200.
- The percentage of return in the machine is 96.84%.
- The maximum win is 120,000 coins.
- Implemented giant 2x2 and 3x3 size.
- The free spins feature is going with the ability to display a giant wild symbol on the playing field.
- During free spins, the mini-feature is triggered, during which additional free games can be won.
Bonus free spins feature
To launch the free spins feature, the player needs to "catch" a large character in the 3x3 and during mini-games inside the broken character to catch the three (or more) asterisk. After that free games will be triggered. During the free spins features the following rules are met:
- During the launch of the mini-games, each caught asterisk additionally gives one free spin.
- During the free spins feature, a huge symbol of the skull makes all the positions it occupies wild symbols.
- Coins in a mini-feature give the player additional winnings.
How to win at Spinata Grande pokie? (conclusion)
"How to win" at this pokie is really challenging to write. In fact, not only the team of BNC but many other players don't like it, which means it will be most of the time "Cold". But still, always, before start playing in some pokie you have to follow one golden rule: "Test the pokies in the demo mode before you make a deposit". Maybe you will be lucky and will "catch" it in "Hot mood". We believe that is not good for minimal bets and also high ones, so you better play with middle bets. The main target for you should be waiting for bonus free spins, where seems to be the biggest potential. In the free spins feature, you can become the owner of a big win, but remember it will be difficult. The pokie is not from the worst for completing the wagering requirements, but if your plan is to make "the big money" here, you better give up.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Spinata Grande pokie is Fastpay, a 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.