If you look at Stickers pokie for the first time, you might think that it is a usual classic machine in front of you, which combines the symbols with a lot of one-armed bandits-line payments. But confusion lasts only for a few seconds. Be sure to test the Stickers pokie in the demo mode. The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.69%, and the maximum payout per single spin is 80,000 coins.
Personal testers opinion about Stickers pokie
Despite the low volatility, Stickers pokie has the potential for big winning. The punter must catch a lot of wild symbols, during the re-spin feature. The total amount of winnings can be 500x+ bets. I have read the new at the casino that the player had won €33000 via €75 stake. Statistically every 10th spin (9,98%), you will get the wild symbol and trigger the re-spin feature. If your session differs a lot from those numbers, it is a good reason to think about switching the machine to another one. Stickers reserve 71% from the whole prize pool to the winning in the re-spin feature. It has potential but releases it very rear. The frequency of hitting any winning during the next spin is 28.09%. My maximum winning during the testing was 261x. The wagering rating is 6.38 from 10. The indirect sign, which is showing the "mood" is how often it adds wild symbols during the respin feature and their positions. If you see that the pokie does not "want" to give out the winning during respins - close it and forget in the current session.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
Stickers pokie is simple and with a pleasant design and sound.
- In the main game, it keeps the balance quite badly due to the low value of winning combinations. Only the line with wild symbols is highly priced here.
- The pokie triggers wild symbols with a small frequency, either by making about 20-30 spins without triggering any, and then re-spin, or by triggering them in series within a short interval. In most cases, these combinations do not give big wins, but quite often it puts a lot of wild symbols, and their full line can take part into the game several times, which in the end can bring more than 500x total bets.
Stickers pokie is suitable for playing with bonus money, and it likes to run around the starting point of the balance. When playing with real money, long gaming sessions are not recommended. Usually, if this pokie wants to trigger a big win, it does so in the first 100 spins. If this does not happen, then you should end the session.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the wild symbol the re-spin feature is statistically every 10th spin (9.98%). These numbers are similar to Space Wars pokie (16.5%), but there the player gets a respin with added symbols and in Stickers come respins in the searching for new wilds.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,09%.
- Distribution of the winnings (total) is 29% in the usual spins and 71% in the bonus feature. As you see, without re-spin feature it is very complicated to win something big. If the pokie is cold and never add wild symbols during the respin feature - you should close it.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 261x. This is average winning for low volatility pokie (4,56 rating).
- Volatility is 4.56 out of 20 (low). Despite these numbers, players can try to increase the volatility by increasing their stakes. If you bet in 1/50 of your current balance per spin - even 50x winning will be a massive amount.
- The rating for the wagering is 6,38 out of 10. Stickers pokie in warm mode is running around the starting balance point, increasing or decreasing the balance slowly. This action is perfect for the bonus money wagering rating.
- RTP of 96.69% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Do you like a bright green basket filled to the brim with juicy fruit symbols? The bright yellow-green tones have become a great place for the spinning of pokie symbols. Everything is sunny, warm and picturesque. But one more spin and everything changes in a fruit basket, and you are transported into a sparkling golden facets gem where you are waiting for a very lovely bonus payout.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20 (always active)
- Value of a coin - from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line - 1-10
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.20 to 200
- Maximum winning - 80,000 coins (in the bonus feature)
- Wild symbol - yes. Starting the respins feature. If the new wild symbol added, respin comes again etc.
- The most profitable symbol - х400 (Strawberry)
- Free spins - yes (re-spins with new Wild symbols). There are no other bonus features in Stickers pokie.
The sticky spin features
This pokie is so popular today that the developers have the basis to stick it. As soon as any of Wild symbols appear on the reels, the screen becomes green and gold, with a Sticky Spin inscription on it. The wild symbol will remain in place, and re-spin will trigger. If during the spin, there will be one or more Wild symbols, and then another spin comes again. In theory, re-spins can continue until all the screen is filled with Wild symbols.
How to win at Stickers pokie? (conclusion)
The very important thing any punter should do before starting a real money play is to test the pokies in a demo mode. He will not only get to know the pokie but for more experienced players will be much easier to determine the "mood" of the pokie. We will tell you one thing that can help you define it - by the statistic, it should trigger the re-spin feature around every 10th spin and if your numbers differ a lot, it is probably "cold" and you should change the game. Another sign of "cold" pokie is when it doesn't put more Wilds or put them on wrong positions (without making winning combinations). Due to the low dispersion, you cannot expect big winnings, but of course, you can always increase the bet (if you feel it is "hot"). We recommend short sessions here. Usually, if it wants to give you money, it will happen in the first 100 spins. The pokie is good for completing the wagering requirements.