Temple of Nudges pokie
This pokie is able to give generous rewards, despite a small range of stakes and a small multiplier for pay lines. 2 bonus features are involved here, namely: re-spins and the “Nudges” feature. The theoretical RTP (return to player percentage) is 96,03% at this pokie.
Alternative feedback of testers
Today, Netent company has begun to release more new pokies. Unfortunately, they are not of good quality. In my opinion, Temple of Nudges is proof of that. It has no bonus games or free spins. However, there are 2 bonus features: Re-spin and the “Nudges” feature. This pokie has 243 pay lines. Wild symbol is missing in this game. As for me, this machine did not impress me with its game, besides, it is boring. There is “Mega win” with the reward of only x36. I consider that this pokie will be interesting for players, but it will not be for a long time. Since this provider has more interesting pokies such as Space wars, Wish master, Elements, and others.
- Playing field - 5x3;
- The pay lines are 243;
- Volatility - unknown;
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.03%;
- Maximum wins - x36.
Symbols and winning
This machine has 243 ways to form the pay combinations. 3 identical symbols, which are located beside, by beginning from the left reel, give the multiplier for the total stake. The maximum stake reaches 50 coins here. Next, we will tell you about the wins that this pokie gives out.
- Stone Jaguar will pay out 3, 6 or 9 coins.
- Kangaroo rat will bring you 2, 4 or 6 coins.
- Sloth will increase your account from 2 to 6 coins.
- Monkey will give out up to 6 coins.
- Stone symbols will add to your account by 1, 2 or 3 coins.
- “Re-spin” feature. When this feature is triggered, all winning symbols remain in place and re-spin of the remaining symbols occurs. If the reels again have the pay lines, the “Re-spin” feature can be re-triggered.
- “Nudges” feature. This feature is triggered when the pay combination appears on the reels. In this case, all the reels move down. The wins are counted after each shift. The reels will be continued to move down while the pay lines are present.