Universal Monsters: The Phantom's Curse pokie
Personal testers opinion about Universal Monsters: The Phantom's Curse
In any case, 46% of the bets from the total prize pool will be played in the bonus spins. Also, the bonus feature is triggered very often. According to the statistics, this happens in every 34th spin (2,97%). The probability of getting a hit reaches only 18.93% at this game. That is approximately, just every fifth spin will be the winning. You can try to complete the bonus requirements here - 6,29 out of 10.
Hidden data and settings of the pokie (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering of all bonus features is statistically every 34th spin (2.97%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 18.93%.
- Distribution of winning is 54% during usual spins and 46% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 152x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 15x.
- Volatility is 4,84 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating for the wagering is 6,29 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,57% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
The free spins feature
If 3 scatters fall out on the screen and chandelier symbol rises to the theatre's arches, then the free spins feature will be launched. We cannot tell you about the number of free spins since their number is unknown in advance. The free spins feature is accrued as follows:
- Chandelier, which is suspended on ropes, appears to the left of the reels.
- If wild symbol participates in the formation of the pay combinations, then the person in the mask symbol will cut one of the ropes.
- The free spins feature will end when the chandelier falls into the hall.
- Also, the re-spins feature is involved in the game. The reels will spin in re-spins when Phantom appears on the first reel, and the mask symbol will fall out on the fifth reel.
When two different wild symbols appear simultaneously at the extreme reels, girl and Phantom in the mask will connect. You will become a participant in the « Pick and Click» bonus game if you watch a clip once again. First, you will collect roses and get coins for it. Then you will increase your winning from x1 to x3 times if you point to one of three mirrors which lead to a secret room.
The pokie has 40 pay lines. You will see the most variety of symbols in the cells. Unfortunately, today we do not know how many coins can give out. But we will tell you about its privileges after launch.
- Card suits will pay to the player - 5, 10 or 20 coins.
- Mirror, Knife, Ring with red stone and yellow Rose will return from 10 to 60 coins.
- Two wild symbols are in the game - Christina and Man in the mask. They will replace the standard symbols. Also, if these symbols fall out together, they will trigger the bonus game. Also, wild symbols will pay out the coins. The girl will return up to 100 coins, and the guy will give from 15 to 200 coins.
- Famous golden chandelier became a scatter. Three such symbols will show you the clip, where the chandelier rises to the ceiling itself. They will also trigger the free spins feature.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is equal to 96.57%.
- The maximum winning is 200x.
- The pay lines are 40.
- The bonus features. The pokie has three additional features at once –re-spins, the free spins feature and the bonus game.
How to win at Universal Monsters: The Phantom's Curse pokie? (conclusion)
Many of you know how we will start this paragraph, but let's just repeat it: always test the pokies in demo mode before you start playing real money. We tried it on almost all bets and we dare say you can play from minimum to maximum. The recommended betting balance is about 100 if you have up to 150 bets is better. A strategy that worked during our tests: we lost about 50x total bets from the balance on small bets, then we raised 1 - 2 levels and return our money, even we won some. We have repeated this process in several game sessions. We can recommend the pokie for bonus hunters to fulfil the casino wagering requirements.