Warlords: Crystals of Power pokie
Each announced novelty fans of NetEnt are waiting with unique impatience, they are greeted with the applause, and once again they are convinced that the expectations were not in vain. Warlords: Crystals of Power pokie, created by the plot of popular computer strategy. Here you will enter into a fierce battle for a serious prize, battling with the medieval lords, and maybe luck will be on your side. How to become a winner in this battle, and what else surprises you will wait in this game, you can find out by reading the review presented on this page.
Personal testers opinion
Warlords have a huge potential for winning. Here you will hit rare but huge amounts. Try to choose your bet (at least 1/300 of your balance) carefully. The machine reserves 70% of the total prize fund for the payment in the usual spins. The maximum winning during the tests was 861x. The probability of triggering any of the bonus features reaches 0.66% (statistically, every 152nd spin). Warlords do not fit the wagering purposes, because it does not keep a balance.
Feedback and recommendations from the testers` team about Warlords
In my opinion, Warlords crystals of power is one of the most colourful pokies from NetEnt provider. It has good graphics and great sound accompaniment. I must admit that it is popular among a lot of players. Moreover, it is my favourite pokie.
- As for the game, I cannot say that it keeps your balance very well. The pay lines are often formed here. At the same time, these payments on them are often less than a value of your bet, which leads to the negative balance.
- I must admit that theoretically, the potential of this pokie will be great even in the usual spins if you manage to form good pay lines of full warriors. Unfortunately, this happens quite rarely in practice, as in many other pokies of the provider. For example, by inserting between four identical full symbols a different one.
- This pokie prefers to trigger the bonus features by one in a certain period (on average, 100x - 150x total bets).
- It should be noted that if you did not manage to catch these additional scatters in the re-spins, then you would have a second chance to break one of the cells. Also, the pokie often gives the third scatter symbol here.
- Unfortunately, you will not get a good reward from blue free spins, as a rule, this is the triggering of a small winning, with a large number of re-triggers and the total winning of about 30x - 50x bets. Green free spins have an opportunity to give out the great reward due to a higher multiplier, which sometimes reaches x7 - x8. It is important to remember that it puts mostly combinations with the minimum payments, but even this allows us to get an average winning in the presence of good multiplier.
- I consider that the top feature is red free spins and it does not matter what the pokie will put on them. The main thing is that it delivered a large number of scatters in re-spin and preferably on the good pay line for all these reels. You can expect the big winning and the total winnings of about 300x - 600x stakes from almost every spin in the presence of 7 - 8 scatter symbols. In practice, this pokie rarely gives out even the third scatter, not to mention their large numbers. If we consider this bonus feature with the minimum number of scatters, the reward will be even less than in the blue and green bonus, and its average value will be 10x - 20x bets.
- The additional feature with the triggering of wilds by one of the warriors in the usual spins does not bring the big winning, even theoretically. Therefore, I will not consider them in details.
- As a result, I can say that during the release period this pokie played much better. Indeed, the bonus features were more often, red-free spins almost always gave the big winning. Now it plays a completely different way (apparently the provider has made his changes to scripts of this pokie). If you remember the good winnings, then you should not play it again. I suppose that you will not get the big payments here.
Warlords crystals of power have an average to high dispersion. The recommended balance of bets has to be at least 300x bets if you wait for the epic winning. I suggest the following tactic, do no more than 50 spins, and if you didn't manage to catch the good bonus feature, then you will need to change this pokie to another one. It is not recommended to complete the bonus requirements and to fulfil the wager requirements.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically every 152nd spin (0.66%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 33,29%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 861x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 47x.
- Volatility is 6,99 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating for the wagering is 4,76 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.89% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
In those days, when there were battles not only for the land but also for the treasure, according to the legend, there were three different military commanders with their armies. They were Priestess, Barbarian and Samurai. Around them, the entire history of this pokie is built where you will win, and you will suffer from losses on 5 reels with three rows of symbols, 30 constantly active pay lines.
- Number of reels - 5
- Pay lines - 30 (always active)
- The cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line - from 1 to 10
- The range of bet sizes - from 0.15 to 150
- The maximum win for a combination of identical pictures - x300 (Hero in a red suit and Wild symbol)
- The biggest reward is 1 000 000 coins (in the bonus feature)
- Wild symbol - yes (Golden Amulet)
- Scatter - yes (three different coloured standards)
- Bonus spin - yes (re-spins that trigger wild and scatter symbols)
- The expected percentage of payout is 96.89%
The free spins feature
The appearance launches free spins on the reels of three identical flags. Each of the scatter has its specific bonus features:
- Blue flag (The Barbarian Hammer feature) is 9 free spins. On the reels, there will be only generals and their animals. The appearance of each new scatter adds 3 free spins to you. The potential winning can reach up to 600 times your bet.
- Green Flag (Priestess Arrow) is 7 free spins with additional scatter symbols and increasing the multiplier by x1 for each subsequent scatter. The most profitable game with the opportunity to increase the winning in 6666 times.
- Red Flag (Samurai Sword) is 5 free spins with scatter symbol that acts as a sticky Wild throughout all free spins. This round can increase the winning by 600 times.
- We paid your attention to the fact that these options can be launched during the usual spins. During it, each of the scatter symbol awards its corresponding function with three free spins, one multiplier and one stacked Wild Sign.
Overlay Wild bonus feature
This feature works randomly during the base round at any spin. It will use an alternative set of reels without scatter symbol. In the game there are three different types of formation of the additional Wild symbols:
- Barbarian Hammer function brings four wild symbols in the form of a square on 1-4 reels.
- Priestess Arrow feature gives 2 to 5 wild symbols on any reels.
- Samurai Sword function adds from 2 to 5 wild symbols on 1-4 reels.
- After that, this feature becomes active, the symbols are replaced by Overlay Wild on the described conditions above.
Battle bonus game launches if on the reels there are different scatter symbols simultaneously. In this case, war veterans begin the battle, and they will fight for the right to launch free spins on their terms. After the battle, each scatters will be the same colour.
Final chance feature
Three or more scatter symbols trigger free spins. If they are not launched after Re-Spins, you will have another chance to do it. If re-spins are started only by two scatters and additional scatter symbols, and they do not drop out during the repeated spins, then you will be awarded Final Change round, during which you will win either a coin or another scatter symbol to launch free spins.
Re-spins will be launched instantly if two or three identical scatter symbols appear on the reels. If these images are different, then they will randomly start to transform so that before the start of re-spins these images become the same. In total, there will be three spins. If the attempt were unsuccessful, Final Change would trigger. During this round active scatter symbols remain in their places, the additional winning along the pay lines are absent.
How to win money at the Warlords: Crystals of Power pokie? (conclusion)
Each person of our team believes that it is best to test the pokies in a demo mode before the real money play. Recommended stakes are no more than 10 euro. You can start with minimum bets and if you see that you are losing money, gradually raise the bet. The balance you should have is a minimum of 300 bets (even 500). You can try about 50 spins and, if you do not have a bonus, change it. We believe that this pokie is suitable for changing the bet and denomination, to find out where it plays best. Know that you should not expect big winnings from the first bonuses, will probably give you good winnings of at least from the second free spins of each colour. If you win good money from the first bonus, will be wise to change the pokie after this. We do not recommend it to the bonus hunters.