Wild Water pokie
Do you like surfing? Wild Water pokie is devoted to old-school surfing team. The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.4%, and the maximum winning per spin can reach up to 400,000 coins. On the top of this page, you can play the demo of this pokie free without registration. Pay attention, that despite the 10.8 volatility rating, Wild water has two additional features (team) that can bring to the player x20 and x200 winnings.
Personal testers opinion about Wild Water pokie
Despite the age, Wild Water pokie is still very popular among the punters. This popularity helps to create a massive prize pool for winnings. The wagering rating points is 3.5. The probability of triggering the free spins feature is 0.62% (statistically, every 161st spin), which is below the middle line. In the usual spins, up to 75% of the total fund is paid, but my most significant winning during the tests was equal to 200x. Maximum of potential is released in the free spins feature with expanding wilds. Get 3 wilds on the centre reels and be ready for the mega winning. The other opportunity to win x200 is to catch the complete pictures of all surfers on each reel.
Feedback and impressions from the testers` team about Wild Water pokie
In my opinion, this pokie is not attractive in both design and graphics. This sound accompaniment also does not cause violent emotions, but rather the opposite.
- This pokie has a high dispersion. Unfortunately, you should not expect that will keep your balance very well in it. The rewards are small in the usual spins, and winnings are less than your stake in most spins.
- The winning of 20x and 200x bets in combinations can be the additional winning. During a lot of tests, we managed to catch 200x total bets only once.
- Wild water gives out bonus features, usually by triggering several of them in a row and then they are missing for a long period, after that they are often triggered with a minimum number of spins between them in the usual spins.
- The average winning is 40x - 60x total bets in the bonus features.
- Why does this pokie have so many fans despite all its disadvantages? Because, during the feature of free spins, expands wilds, by turning them into wild reels, up to a full screen of wilds, which gives the mega big winning. It can easily give 1000x total bets and higher! During my testing, I managed to get the combination of 4 wild reels and a top symbol between them, which brought me more than 800x total bets.
In conclusion, I can say that it is ideal for those who love the simple and classic pokies with high dispersion, without complicated and sometimes even hard to understand additional game features. We recommend you to have a balance of the bets of at least 300x. I must admit that you should not hope to get the good winning on the first bonuses since this pokie likes the long, exhausting game session and it needs to be to play longer to get them. Unlike many other from this provider, this pokie plays the same at the high bets, as the game at the low bets. We do not recommend you to complete the bonus requirements here.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the return is 96.4%. It is formed from payment in the usual spins (67.3%) and the bonus free spins feature (29.1%).
- The probability of getting any winnings (hit) is 24.8%.
- The probability of getting free spins is 0,62893% (1/159).
- The maximum winning is 400,000 coins.
- Unfortunately, we do not have official data about the probability of triggering the Surf team feature. I believe it should be somewhere around 1 in 10000 spins, as winning is x200.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature - every 161st spin (statistically, 0,63%). This number is below the middle line of Netent. In Wild Water pokie you will get the free spins rarely, but the winning potential will be higher.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 24,86%.
- Distribution of the winnings (total) is 75% in the usual spins and 25% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 200x. This is the low number for the pokie with 10,8 volatility rating.
- The average winning from the bonus was 39x. It is strange that the feature that triggers so rear carries the low potential of winning. Maybe, the pokie was "cold" during the testing spins.
- Volatility is 10.8 out of 20 (high). The additional volatility is added due to the Surf team feature with 200x winning.
- The rating for the wagering is 3.5 out of 10. Our testing team suggests you play in Wild Water only in large and popular online casinos. Additional players are adding money to the prize pool and players will have chances to hit a big win.
- RTP of 96.4% allows getting the positive winning expectation at the casino.
- Learn how to win at Wild Water pokie.
Description of the pokie
This pokie takes us back to the 60s - 70s of the last century, when surfing was the king of the beaches. The brave surfers competed to stay on the waves, and the real sports fans travelled to the beaches of the world in pursuit of windy weather and unrest in the seas and oceans. Sound and animation are to be commended. 20 lines and five reels will provide you with a lot of fun. You will get used to the atmospheric design of the pokie almost from the first spin.
As always, following the rule that another should not repeat one pokie, NetEnt created its new creation with individual features.
- The first difference is in the symbols - they are now three squares vertically.
- The second difference is that there are two bonus games in addition to free spins with stretching wild symbol. The first bonus will bring you 20 bet, and if you're lucky, the second will bring you 200x! The third difference is the mechanism of the process itself - the game has only 5 main symbols including the long, wild symbol, scatter symbol and "fiery surfer." There are no other symbols on the reels.
- Bets at Wild Water pokie can range from 1 to 100 coins.
- The standard version cost of a coin is from 1 cent up to 50 cents per coin.
- Developers say the official RTP is 96.4%. And maximally, in one round the player can win up to 400,000 coins.
The free spins feature
If you are lucky to catch three symbols anywhere on the field with the image of a surfer labelled as scatter, then you win the free spins feature. Three scatter symbols will get you 15 free spins, 4 - 30, and 5 - 60 free spins. During the free spins, all wilds become expanding, and a gambler can hit mega winning.
Since all the symbols are long, that is, they will cover the whole reel vertically, if they are falling out full-length, then catching them all five entirely is excellent luck. If you fall out five entire symbols on the five reels with images of people, the surf up function will be launched, and you will immediately get 20 total bets, on which the whole symbols are caught.
You need to catch the entire symbols of all five surfers in full growth, and you will get x200 winning.
How to win at Wild Water pokie? (conclusion)
Our golden rule says - always test the pokies in demo mode before depositing money in the casino. You should know that this pokie is very popular and will be "hot" most of the time and there will be enough money in the prize pool. Like many other pokies, and here bonuses are given on "waves", if you win 2 to 3 for about 100 to 150 spins, we recommend you to change the game, as waiting for the next one can continue several hundreds of spins. The pokie is suitable for all types of bets, both low and high. We believe that it doesn't "like" short sessions (20 - 40 spins for luck), your chances of winning are small. Long sessions are recommended, where the first bonus can be with very low payment. We would not offer it to the bonus hunters.