Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist pokie
Personal testers opinion about Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist pokie
The 32% from the pool is reserved for the bonus feature. During the tests, the average winning in the feature was 50x. Statistically, the bonus feature can be triggered in every 155th spin (0,65%). The hitting frequency is equal to 21.62%. The wagering rating is 6.07 (from 10).
Feedback and impressions from the testers` team
Wild Wild West: The Great Train heist is the typical pokie, both regarding a graphics and a sound, as well as regarding functionality, a style of this game process and a dispersion.
- It should be noted that you cannot get big winning in the usual spins, and even theoretically. The winnings are small on the lines, although the pay lines are quite frequent here. I cannot say that it keeps your balance well because of these winnings, but it does not lead to a negative balance.
- I must admit that the balance is mainly supported by bonuses, which are triggered either regularly enough every 20 - 30 spins, and sometimes it happens more often, or they are not triggered at all. During our testing, we observed game sessions in which we could never get free spins for more than 300 spins.
- In any case, you are offered 4 modes of the game in free spins. I will not describe in details each of the modes, as they bring the standard winning on average, which is from 30x to 60x bets, despite the different features of the wild. There are these bonuses, as I wrote above, that allow us to keep your balance due to their frequent triggering and expect the good bonus. The rewards on the top bonuses are about 200x - 300x total bets.
- By the way, if the pokie often puts 3 safes, this is extremely bad, then you should not expect the free spins features in this case.
- This pokie has low dispersion and the recommended reserve of bet balance is from 100x to 150x bets. If the bonus is not triggered during the first spins, then you should leave this pokie. Also, if the bonus features are triggered within short intervals of time, then you will need to keep playing. During our testing, we managed to get free spins 10 - 12 times almost in a row (with small intervals between the usual spins).
In conclusion, this pokie is suitable to complete the bonus requirements (if these free spins features are given out).
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 155th spins (0,65%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 21,62%.
- Distribution of the winning is 68% in the usual game and 32% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 259x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 50x.
- Volatility is 5,31 out of 20 (low to average).
- Cycle length is low to average.
- The rating for the wagering is 6,07 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.7% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Images with card suits, cowboys, and special symbols will appear on 10 fixed lines located on the 5 reels. On each of the strips can be set from 1 to 10 coins. Their nominal value can be changed from 0.01 to 1. The minimum bet is equal to 0.10, but the fans can take a chance to bet up to 100 coins. The bonus combinations are formed from the first reel and consist of 3 - 5 identical symbols. If several lines win, the payment on them is summarised.
- Provider – NetEnt
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 10 (always active)
- One coin value – from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line – 1-10
- Bet size range – from 0.10 to 100
- The maximum winning is x500 (Wild)
- Wild symbol – yes (Orange inscription)
- Scatter – yes (Seven)
- Free spins – yes (up to 30 free spins with special functions from scatters)
- Bonus game – yes (3 bonus symbols start a bonus game in which it is possible to receive up to 50 total coins)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) – 96.7%
The free spins feature
The number of free spins depends on the fallen Scatter symbols:
- Three Sevens - 10 spins;
- Four - 20;
- Five Sevens will launch 30 free spins.
But before triggering you will be offered to spin a wheel and determine which Wild will take part in free spins. There are four possible features:
- Normal Wild;
- Expanding Wild - expanding on the reels;
- Wild with x2 multiplier;
- Spreading Wild, occupying one more cell.
Gold Vault on the reels №1, №3 and №5 triggers Pick and Click bonus feature. Just select one of the images and get a prize in the amount of 5x to 50x.
How to win at Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist pokie? (conclusion)
As usual, we'll start with a recommendation that we think is the most important: always test the pokies in demo mode before you start playing with real money. The game has a low to medium volatility and does not require a large bet balance reserve (about 100). Watch for "behaviour" from the beginning of your session, if it does not trigger bonus features, it is best to change it. If you find yourself in a situation where you have triggered a few bonuses in a short period of time, it is logical to continue playing, because the pokie cat triggers several more. We believe that bets should not exceed € 5. We may recommend the pokie for fulfiling the bonus requirements, but it's important to follow how it plays in the beginning.