The Wish Master pokie
Would you like to have your gin which would perform all your wishes when you launch the game in the pokie? What would you wish? At the pokie, you can achieve more with the wild symbols. You can master your wishes when you play the magical The Wish Master pokie created by NetEnt. RTP of this game is set at 96.8%, and it has average to high volatility and a long cycle of the winning. Be very careful with it.
Personal testers opinion
As The Wish Master has high volatility and extremely high potential on mega winning, it cannot be used for bonus money wagering. The hit frequency is 38.21%. Statistically, from 1 wish (only) you will win around 7x. Here you should bet in less and reserve money for more spins. The biggest potential is releasing when you have "expanding wild symbols" and "random wilds" or "extra wilds" features at the same time. You have a chance to hit the full screen of wilds and hit a big winning. Usually, this machine is working like loose-loose-win, so it will be very complicated to determine its mood. Be careful here.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- In the main game, the pokie often gives a series of several dozen spins without a win, or with small winnings, which does not help to keep the balance or minimise its losses. You will lose the balance quickly here if the pokie is cold.
- Bonus features are not often triggered on the pokie, but they come with huge potential.
- The genie that appears from the lamp offers the following features:
1. Extra wild - a feature that converts one of the two symbols into a wild.
2. Wild reel - vertically fills one of the reels with wilds symbols.
3. Expanding wild - this feature expands the wild symbol vertically for the entire reel.
4. Multiplier - increases the win by x2 or x3.
5. Random wild - this feature triggers 2 wild symbols in random places.
- A genie can combine these features in any order, and it is natural that different combinations of features have completely different winning potential.
- Usually, combinations of features in which Wild Reel take part do not bring big wins, but at the same time, they guarantee a stable, total winning of 50x - 150x total bets. But such combinations as Extra Wild + Expanding wild + Random Wild can bring a huge winning, up to 750x bets per spin and, accordingly, the total winnings of several thousand bets.
- The Wish Master is a dangerous pokie with high volatility and a lot of “requirements” to get a big win, which looks like a quest, where you first need to get a bonus feature. It has certain features which only give out certain characters or symbols during free spins. It is quite hard to get them in the correct order, and if at some stage something goes wrong, (for example the pokie gives another feature or gives the fourth scroll and replaces the features that are initially needed), the chance for getting a big win will drop. Everything here seems too difficult, and requires a huge bet balance margin, even although this pokie usually gives out a bonus feature at the very beginning of the gaming session and a quite good combination.
- Due to the high variance of the pokie, the poor balance keeping and the long wait for the bonus with the necessary set of features, we would recommend not to play this pokie with bonus money, since it will not help fulfil the wagering requirements.
- When playing with real money, we recommend having a large bet balance (300x - 500x total bets).
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the payments is 96.8%. It is formed from 22.8% in the regular game and 73.8% in the game mode with scrolls.
- The probability of getting any winnings is 38.2%.
- The maximum winning is 900 000 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of The Wish Master pokie (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 38,21%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 885x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 7x.
- Volatility is 8,87 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 2,08 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.8% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
NetEnt is more inclined to the single casual character. At this time, in The Wish Master pokie, we are waiting for randomly appearing characters on the scrolls that run one of the bonus features (desires). It can be active at a maximum of three functions. To start the bonus function (desire), you only need one scroll character anywhere on the playing field.
The machine cannot be active for more than three functions. For example, you have won a feature of multiplying winning by two. In the course of the game (10 spins), one roll fell back to fifth, which triggered the random wild symbols. In the following 10 spins (5 + 5), you will receive double the winning with random wild symbols. If the fall is another symbol of the scroll, for example, on the third spin of 10, you will get 13 (8 + 5) three bonus features simultaneously launched.
Important: In theory, five scrolls can fall simultaneously. In this case, only three activate the function, from right to left. The game will begin with the 20 bonus games. More than three wishes cannot be active at the same time.
Varieties of the bonus features
- Multiply by two and three. All your winnings during the bonus game in The Wish Master pokie are multiplied by two or three. If you enabled both of these desires, all winnings are multiplied by 6. Wild symbol - in each bonus round, there are two additional wild symbols in random places.
- There is an additional particular wild symbol. If you have triggered this feature - take a closer look at a feature of the pokie in the top left corner of the pokie. You'll see the outlines of the symbol that is drawn on this desire. That will turn into a wild symbol.
- Wild reel - the reel, on which you are "caught," the scroll icon will turn into wild. All three symbols of vertical wild symbols will remain for the duration of this desire.
- The stretch wild - all wild symbols that will appear on the field will be spread over the entire reel vertically.