Witchcraft Academy pokie
Review and recommendations from the testing team
Witchcraft academy is an interesting pokie, with a modern (at the time of release) graphics, ideas and gameplay.
- In the main game, most of the spins do not give winning combinations, even though the pokie can give out winnings both ways (from left to right and right to left) but also with wins on the three central reels. Quite often, it triggers two identical lines of symbols on each side and the other in the centre. In defence, it is not very hard to trigger a full screen of top symbols.
- Here, it can take a long time for a bonus game features to be triggered, so it is recommended to have a large bet bankroll, although in some game sessions the pokie triggered a bonus feature on the first spins.
- Triggering of a bonus feature is not the same as free spins feature, and the winnings can be limited to only a small amount of coins.
- The win during the free spins feature will depend on the availability of additional functionality in the form of multiplayer x2, as well as wild reels on the first and fifth reels. With all the features, the winnings potential is huge enough, and the pokie can easily give out winnings from 250x total bets. If you are unlucky and don't get any of the features, the winnings will be less, and the average value will be 80x - 150x total bets.
- During the testing, we realised that winnings with top symbols were less than in the bonus features. So, don’t get upset if you didn’t get to play the free spins feature in full potential.
- If free spins were triggered, the pokie in most cases gives out huge winnings, considering the rare winnings in the main game, as well as the lack of free spins triggering in some of the bonus games.
We would not recommend playing this pokie with bonus money; it will be difficult to fulfil the wagering requirements. When playing with real money, it is recommended to have a balance of at least 150 bets, enough for a long wait for the bonus features or to make no more than 30-50 spins “for good luck”.
Hidden parameters and settings of Witchcraft academy pokie (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 27%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 328x.
- Volatility is 7,17 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 2,84 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,38% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
About the features of the game
- The most profitable feature is the symbols that can be expanded to the entire reel. As a result, they can cover up all 4 reels and significantly increase your chances of the winning. Also, the symbols go in strips, that is, they occupy several cells in a row on each reel.
- If 3 or more bonus symbols fall out, then the bonus game will launch. Bonus features will be involved in it. The chessboard with different figures appear. You need to choose one of two heroes that will begin to scream. In our opinion, it does not matter who will fight the enemy - witch Efor or wizard Erten. You will receive a reward in any case. You can get coins (up to 200 total coins), an additional multiplier for the winning (x2) or trigger free spins in this bonus feature. The maximum winning reaches 20 000 coins in the bonus game.
- The free spins feature will be triggered if you receive at least 3 Bonus Spin symbols. Initially, the player gets 5 free spins with the additional functions. You will get 5, 10, 15 or 20 additional free spins, if 2,3,4, or 5 scatter symbols drop out.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is equal to 96.38%.
- Pay lines - 20 (fixed).
- The maximum winning is 160 000 coins (multiplier 800x to the total coins).
- Available stakes are from 0.20 to 200 coins.
- The bonus features are free spins with the additional functions (multiplier x2, wild reels and coins).