- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Dolphins Pearl Deluxe pokie
Personal testers opinion
My average winning was about 100x bets in the bonus feature, but the maximum winning was 1 799x (punter needs to get a lot of re-triggers during the free spins feature). In usual spins, every 4th spin gives out the winning of any size (25.26%). Negative recommendations to complete the wagering requirements (3,55 out of 20).
Hidden parameters and settings of Dolphins Pearl Deluxe pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 272nd spin (0,37%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,26%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 58% in the usual spins and 42% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 1 799x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 104x.
- Volatility is 10.05 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to high.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,55 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95.13% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
Settings of the pokie
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 10
- Maximum winning for the combination of symbols – x90 000 (5 Dolphins)
- Wild symbol - yes (Dolphin increase all prizes on x2)
- Scatter - yes (Pearl oyster which presents free spins)
- Free spins - yes (15 free spins with the multiplier x3)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in the machine is 95.13% which is an average for Novomatic Gaminator pokies.
Three of the Shell symbol will trigger 15 free spins with an x3 multiplier. In the usual game, Wild multiplies x2, so that here the combination with Wild will be multiplied x6. If you re-trigger the bonus, then is the highest chance for most significant winnings.
Where to play?
- The best place to launch Dolphins Pearl Deluxe pokie for free or real money is Fastpay casino, 100% trusted gambling site. They will send the money to your payment system super-fast (1-5 minutes), and you will be pleased by the rich choice of casino games they have (over 5000).