- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Mermaids Pearl pokie
Personal testers opinion
The bonus feature can be triggered in only 1 spin out of 304 (0,33%), following the statistic. Of the total fund for payments, which is reserved for 92.67% of the bets, half will go to the winnings in free spins. The probability of getting a hit reaches 31.58% so that every third spin will bring a reward. My most significant winning during the real money tests was 250x my bet in the usual spin, and 88x in the bonus feature. I recommend the bonus hunters, better to miss this pokie, if they are trying to fulfil the bonus requirements; wagering - 3,28 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Mermaids Pearl pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is statistically, every 304th spin (0,33%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,58%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 50% in the main game and 50% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 250x.
- The maximum winning from the bonus was 88x.
- Volatility is 11,42 out of 20 (high).
- Dispersion is high. The maximum dispersion is achieved by getting several re-triggering during the free bonus games. The low dispersion of these Greentube pokies is caused by the 20 active lines, which an impact on the outcome and winnings.
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,28 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95.21% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Mermaids Pearl pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.