- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
The Wild Wood pokie
Personal testers opinion
Free spins can be triggered out, following the statistic in every 320th spin (0,31%). In the usual game, you can wait for pay combinations with a probability of 25.14%. In this pokie, I managed to reach a winning of 486x my bet in the main game, and 107x in the bonus feature. Also, I cannot recommend the pokie to bonus hunters who want to complete the wagering requirements (4 points out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of The Wild Wood pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus feature is statistically, every 320th spin (0,31%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,14%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 65% in the main game and 35% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 486x.
- The maximum winning from the bonus was 107x.
- Volatility is 9,87 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95.17% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 10
- Rate per line is from 0.04 to 5.00
- The range of bet sizes is from 0.40 to 50.00
- Maximum winning – 25 000 (at a game at the highest bet)
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the pokie with the multiplier x2)
- Scatter - yes (Moon in the sky which triggers free spins)
- Free spins - yes (16 free spins in which Scatter will become Wild)
- The expected percentage of RTP payments in Wild Wood pokie is 95.17%
Wild replaces all symbols except the scatter and doubled all winnings with it. Three scatters trigger 16 free spins with all scatters turn to wilds. There is also a risk game here.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play The Wild Wood pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.