Hugo 2 pokie
In front of you is Hugo 2 pokie from PlayN Go company. In the game process, a cheerful cartoon character invites you to make the spins and win up to 5000x. Thanks to the presence of several bonuses, which are represented by free spins and prize rounds, you can increase your bankroll. On this page, you can try the demo mode for free. The RTP of the pokie is 96%.
Personal testers opinion
The bonus features, according to statistics, are triggered in every 58th spin (1,72%). My average winnings in the bonus reached up to 31x. It is important to note that the prize fund is distributed in such a way that 42% of all coins will go to payments in the main game. By the way, I recommend you not to try completing the bonus requirements at this pokie (wagering is 4.85 out of 10).
Hidden parameters and settings of Hugo 2 pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 58th spin (1,72%). All features are included in this number.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,63%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 42% in the main game and 58% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 353x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 31x.
- Volatility is 7,35 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 4.85 out of 10.
- RTP of 96% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
«Troll race» bonus feature
- Three Beaver symbols trigger 10 free spins.
- During the bonus rounds, «Beaver-ax» mode may randomly start.
- This mode gives you five additional spins.
- If this bonus falls out for the third time, then you will receive «Cave Skull» bonus (about it below).
- Also, you can collect up to two bags with the image of W letter in each free spins.
- When you pick four of these symbols, then four wild symbols appear on the reels.
- Also, you can collect up to two coin symbols in the bonus spins.
- After you have four or more of these symbols, your winnings will increase 8 times.
- The maximum number of free games is 20.
«Skull Cave» bonus feature
- Three or more scatter symbols trigger a bonus feature.
- Your task is to find a trail that leads to the cave.
- Treasure is hidden in the cave. Moreover, you need to find a room in which are jewels.
- You can open the treasure chest, using a key that is correctly selected.
- From 1 to 3 additional lives are given to each player.
- Everything depends on the number of scatter symbols that fell out.
- As a result, you will get a multiplication of the winnings from 2 to 5 times, after you have gone all the way.
Symbols and payouts
You must play on 10 fixed pay lines. You should note that you could put from 0.10 to 100 coins for each spin. Moreover, you need to collect at least three identical symbols to get any prize. In the table of payments indicates the rewards that will be given to the player at the current bet. So, now let's find out how many coins the pokie pays at the maximum stake.
- Witch is the scatter symbol that is responsible for starting «Skull Cave» bonus round.
- Beaver is a second scatter symbol. It activates free spins.
- Hugo became a wild symbol. It completes all the pay combinations but does not affect the scatter symbols. Also, the main symbol gives from 250 to 5000 coins.
- Crystal brings 150, 600 or 3500 coins.
- Bag offers to win 120, 500 or 2500 coins.
- Gold bars return from 70 to 2000 coins.
- Key with skull can deposit the account for 70-1000 coins.
- Trolley and Cap, allows you to win up to 750 coins.
- Lever and Whistle can deposit the account in the amount of 50 to 500 coins.
- Advice. I recommend not risking large bets, given the fact described above.
- The percentage of payouts is 96%.
- Reels - 5.
- Pay lines - 10 (fixed).
- Available bets - from 0.10 to 100 coins per spin.
- The maximum payout is 5000 coins.
- Bonuses - «Skull Cave» prize round and «Troll race» free spins.
- Recommendations. I must admit that you do not need to complete the bonus requirements here. However, the real bets can bring worthy rewards here.