- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Musical arrangement even though borrowed from classical ballet productions: percussion, string and wind instruments blended into a unified melody. Climb with Hugo in the trolley and go along the rails in the dark mine, the entrance to which is not easy. The RTP is 96.4%. Try the demo mode on this page for free.
Personal testers opinion about Hugo pokie
Here out of 100 spins, 25-26 spins give out a prize. About the wagering requirements for this machine, it's in the middle range (5,8 out of 10.) The percentage from the prize pool is reserved mostly in the usual spins - 80%, only 20% are reserved for the bonus feature. During the tests, my biggest win was 22x my bet in the main game and 54x my bet in the bonus feature.
Hidden parameters and settings of Hugo pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature (all bonus features are counted) is statistically, every 69th spin (1.45%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,48%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 80% in the main game and 20% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 220x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 54x.
- Volatility is 5,12 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,8 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.4% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- Provider - PlayN GO company
- Number of reels - 5
- Pay lines - 10
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 2
- Number of coins per line - 1-5
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.01 to 100
- Maximum winning for a spin – x2000 (5 symbols of Hugo)
- Wild symbol - yes (Main character — Hugo doubles the awards)
- Scatter - yes (Fairy)
- Free spins - yes (15 free spins in which wild symbol will become also Scatter)
- Bonus game - yes (3 symbols of Chest will start a bonus game in which it is possible to win 500 total bets)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) is 96.4%
- For Ten - Aces, the player will add 5 to 150 coins.
- Kirk and blurted Dynamite comes with 15, 75 or 250 coins.
- Bag with gold and gold ingot are not only externally remarkable but also bring benefits, having dropped two times on an active pay line. With the advent of these symbols, you can enjoy 2 - 750 coins.
- Wild symbol, of course, Hugo himself. Funny grimacing substitutes for all symbols except the special and can also double the winnings. Wild symbol can itself generate a combination, and then you get 10, 100, 1,000 or 2,000 bonus coins.
- Evil Sorceress is performing scatter duties. This means that with her appearance from 2 times your bet is awarded prizes, and 3 - Free Spins.
When three or more scatter in the image of the evil witches appears the free spins are triggered. You can choose in favour of one of the following options - 5, 10 or 15 free spins. So, Hugo symbol is the Wild, and the scatter at the same time in this feature. Its appearance will provide you with 50, 100 or 150 coins, depending on how many spins you select.
Three Chest on the reels №1, №3 and №5 will trigger the bonus feature. You and Hugo will find yourself with him in a cave, where you have 4 closed doors in front. Open the door and get prizes. With the right choice, you move on to the next cave with doors. But the game is over when the door pops a green monster. In total, you can win the bonus game up to x500 rates.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Hugo pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.