- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Leprechaun goes to Hell pokie
Personal testers opinion
Every 30th spin (3,37%), according to statistic, triggers a bonus (all features are included), in which 56% of the pool is reserved for payments, there my average winning was 16x. But in usual spins, the maximum payout was 468x. The probability of getting any winning has reached high level - 48.47%. You can try to complete the wagering requirements at Leprechaun goes the Hell pokie (5.98 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 30th spin (3,37%). In this number are added all features.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 48.47%.
- The distribution of winnings is 44% in the main game and 56% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 468x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 16x.
- Volatility is 5.06 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 5.98 out of 10.
- The percentage of winning (RTP) of 96.54% allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
The Free spins feature
- Three or more symbols of Pot with gold coins trigger 10 free spins, where all winnings are multiplied x2.
- If there are three or more scatter symbols in the bonus mode, the additional multiplier automatically will increase by 2.
- The maximum additional multiplier can be x10.
- Free spins can be re-triggered. You can win up to 50 free spins.
- Devil's Evilene symbol trigger an “Infernal” bonus feature.
- In this prize round, you get 10 free spins, which will be on a special playing field.
- You will see 3x3 cells on the screen, and certain symbols appear in them: Flask with a potion, Trident, Medallion with a skull, Hat and Leprechaun.
- For three any identical symbols you can get from 4 to 50 coins, playing at the maximum bet.
- The Leprechaun acts as a wild symbol and replaces all pictures except the heart.
- If at least one heart symbol falls out, an additional Free spin will activate.
- There are only five pay lines in the prize round.
- The Thermometer is located to the right of the playing field. The higher your bet, the faster the water will boil in the vat, and the probability of breaking the jackpot will increase.
- You can compete for any of the four presented jackpots in the bonus round.
- On the thermometer scale, you will see four card suits.
- They will identify which prize will be yours.
- The current size of the accumulation jackpot is at the top of the screen.
Symbols and payouts
- There are 25 pay lines in the main game. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the buttons for selecting the stake. You should pay attention that the maximum amount of the bet does not exceed 5 coins.
- The playing cards bring minimal rewards. For combinations of three or more of the same symbols, you will get from 0.60 to 30 coins.
- Flask with a potion and a mug with green beer will return from 2 to 40 coins.
- If Trident or Horseshoe falls out, you can get a winning of 3, 20 or 50 coins.
- After receiving a combination of three to five symbols of Medallion with a skull or Clover Coin, you will break a jackpot from 4 to 7 coins.
- Black and Green hats will return from 5 to 140 coins.
- The symbol of Pot with gold coins will give from 15 to 250 coins. This symbol is also a scatter symbol, and it is responsible for the activation of free spins.
- Leprechaun and Devil's Evilene are wild symbols. They will replace all symbols, but they cannot influence each other and scatter symbol. Two or more identical images give out a prize from 0.60 to 600 coins. If two wild symbols - Leprechaun and Evilen - took part in the pay combination, the winning will be doubled. You need to note that the three symbols of the devil trigger the Infernal bonus.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Leprechaun Goes to Hell pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.