- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Lucky Diamonds pokie
This pokie is far from being dull because it has a series of reel symbols that depict bright, shining diamonds, plus some other iconic images from the arcade archives. It is, rather, a kind of psychological need, similar to that experienced by lovers of vintage cars or vinyl records of the last century.
Personal testers opinion about Lucky Diamonds pokie
Lucky Diamond is one of the Play N Go pokies that provide simple but enjoyable 3-reel action. An enduring interest in the pokies such as Lucky Diamonds cannot explain the features of their style, graphic design or other components, which can cast a spell on pokie addicts. Perhaps the explanation for their success lies somewhere outside the logic objective.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 152x.
- Volatility is 6,74 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating for the wagering is 1,99 out of 10.
- RTP of 95.94% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Lucky Diamonds pokie
The new models in the style of the pioneers of the gaming casinos have some advantages over its predecessors. Primarily, this relates to its external design and performance at an inaccessible level of technologies from the last century. Achieving the higher design heights, the developer succeeded thanks to the movement of gaming machines of the halls of a real casino to the virtual Internet platform which enabled them to use the entire arsenal of modern graphics tools.
Without changing the very interpretation of the gaming machine, PlayN GO Company several specialists modified the general background, diluting its palette of colours more vividly with diverse colours. Retaining the classic sound of spinning reels, the developer successfully imitated polyphony casino visitors that inform gamblers exciting feeling of being in a large and noisy game room.
- Provider - PlayN GO Company
- Number of reels - 3
- Pay lines - 1
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.25 to 5
- Number of coins per line - 1-3
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.25 to 15
- Maximum winning for a spin – x2500 (3 Diamonds)
- Wild symbol - yes (Diamond)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in Lucky Diamonds pokie is 95.94%
Payments in the Lucky Diamonds pokie will depend on your bet:
- Single, double, triple and even a cherry on any line can transfer from 2 to 30 coins to your account.
- Single, double, triple, and any symbols pay 5 - 125 coins.
- Three Sevens will be more generous to the player, because, with them, you can earn 80, 160 and 240 coins.
Diamond - Wild symbol. It replaces all the elements and gives the following benefits:
- One Diamond doubles your winning combination;
- Two diamonds on the line quadruple your winnings;
- Three diamonds on the Paymaster pays 800, 1600 and 2500 coins.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Lucky Diamonds pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.