- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Personal testers opinion
You should wait for triggering the bonus feature in every 162nd spin (statistically, 0,62%). In this round, 32% of all bets are paid for rewards. The pay combinations occur in more than half the spin in the main game. Out of 10 000 spins, my biggest prize did not exceed up to 130x. Since the pokie has a short cycle of return of the stakes, I recommend using the pokie to complete the bonus requirements (wagering is 6,01 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of Matsuri pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 162nd spin (0,62%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 52,39%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 68% in the main game and 32% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 130x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 42x.
- Volatility is 4,87 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating for the wagering is 6,01 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,17% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
All religious holidays in the Land of the Rising Sun have a joint name - Matsuri. You can take part in one of them having 5 reels with 25 always active lines. The minimum bet is 0.25, but risk lovers can bet up to 100 credits at once. The game is with colourful festivals with free spins and bonus round, where goldfish can fulfil your desire like in a fairy tale.
The background of lilac-coloured twilight, the glowing front platforms and the fireworks flying up to the sky look amazing. Japanese girls in national clothes will offer you a local treat, give flowers and light the lanterns at nightfall. The music modulations, mixed with coins ringing, will add a special Japan colour. It is very simple to understand the pokie control panel, unlike the Japanese language.
- Provider – PlayN Go company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 25 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.25 to 100
- Maximum winning for a combination of symbols is x4000 (Flashlight)
- Wild symbol – yes (Flashlight)
- Scatter – yes (Mask triggers free spins)
- Bonus spins – yes (up to 20 free spins with the stretching wild symbol)
- Bonus game – yes (Kingyo Sukui Bonus)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in Matsuri pokie – 96,17%
- Festive treats, Fan and Flowers give each holiday participant from 12 to 400 coins.
- Three Japanese girls will present you with a prize of 40 - 1400 coins.
- Flashlight - Wild can light upon each of the reels and replace all images except bonus ones. Forming its own pay line wild symbol gives out a bonus of 100, 400 or 4000 coins.
- Mask is the scatter symbol which can trigger the free spins feature. But the symbols should appear on the reels №1, №3 and №5 at once.
- A pair of goldfishes symbolises bonus symbol. Catch fishes on three middle reels at once and activate the bonus game.
Three of Mask symbol will trigger 8 spins, where even one Scatter adds +2 spins and the maximum number of free spins can be 20. The wild symbol expands to the entire reel, and with each spin, it gradually moves from right to left.
In Kingyo Sukui Bonus you have to catch goldfishes. And every fish will bring pleasant winnings.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Matsuri pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.