Rise of Olympus pokie
All these gods gathered on a playing field of 5x5, and they offer profitable conditions to play here. For example, there is an opportunity to win 5000 coins by putting up to 100 coins per spin. A certain number of bonuses is also available, such as: “Right hand of Gods”, “Wrath of Olympus” and “Cascade”. The maximum RTP (return to player percentage) reaches up to 96%. So do not miss your chance to be immersed in an atmosphere of wealth and get your winning.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 248th spin (0,40%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,72%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 57% in the main game and 43% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 961x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 101x.
- Volatility is 11 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 2,53 out of 10.
- RTP of 96% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Bonuses from Olympian gods
- The “Right hand of Gods” feature. This feature is triggered randomly after your unsuccessful spin. Each of these gods has special capabilities. He will help to get a pay combination of symbols. For example, Hades turns one set of symbols into more profitable ones. Poseidon will give you up to 2 wild symbols, and Zeus will destroy any two kinds of symbols.
- The “Wrath of Olympus” mode. There is a special indicator to the left of the playing field. When it is fully charged, the free spins feature will be launched. You should pay your attention that this indicator is divided into 3 parts. The number of symbols identifies how many parts of the indicator will be filled. Gods of Olympus symbols fill it when the pay combinations fall out. As for Aid symbol, it will launch 4 free spins and will give you the chance to get the additional spins. Poseidon will give out 5 free spins and 3 additional ones. At the same time, Zeus will trigger 8 free spins and give you the opportunity to get 2 additional spins. There is also the “Right hand of God” bonus feature, which will be launched in every successful spin. You can win 20 total stakes. By the way, up to 20 free spins are available here.
- The “Cascade” feature. Each pay combination of the symbols disappears from the playing field. The new symbols are gone down to the empty places. Each new disappearance triggers the multiplier for the winning, and it is increased by one.
- Gold coin with Pegasus will replace other symbols and will give you 100, 300 and 5000 coins.
- Zeus, Poseidon and Hades will return 30, 100 and 1000 coins. The combinations of Gods symbols are also paid out here. They will give out from 20 to 500 coins.
- Harp and Helmet will pay from 15 to 300 coins.
- Trident and Lightning will return 10, 20 and 200 coins.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96%.
- Lines for the game – the horizontal and vertical ones.
- The maximum bet per spin is 100 coins.
- The largest multiplier for the combinations of 5 symbols is x5000.
- Bonuses – 3 special feature, one of which triggers the special mode of free spins.
Where to play for real money?
- Rise of Olympus pokie is available at Fastpay casino. In this Australian online casino, you will play at the certified pokies of the leading developers and get your money without any verifying of your account.