Viking Runecraft pokie
Personal testers opinion
The bonus features (all mini features are included) are triggered, statistically in every 9th spin (10.76%). Even though 59% of the pool will be reserved for payments, in usual rounds, the pay combinations occur in 48-49 spins out of 100 spins. Neutral recommendation about the wagering requirements (4.92 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of Viking Runecraft pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering any of the mini bonus features is statistically, every 9th spin (10.76%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 48,82%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 41% in the usual spins and 59% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 860x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 5x.
- Volatility is 6,42 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4.92 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,7% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
Reels do not rotate here, and images with symbols fall from above. A combination of 5 or more identical elements will give you a prize. The symbols should be arranged side by side, but not diagonally.
In Viking Runecraft pokie there are the following mini bonus features (are triggered via winning combinations in a row):
- Thor beats lightning on the screen, causing up to 9 wild symbols;
- One gives double wilds in different parts of the screen;
- Freya charges Wild and leaves them on the field, before forming a prize combination;
- Heimdal starts one Wild at a time in each column.
- All features are activated randomly.
- Developer – Play'n Go
- Playing field structure – 7x7
- Bet size range – from 0.20 to 100
- Maximum winning for a spin –100 000 coins (at a game at the maximum bet from 5 symbols of Axe)
- Wild symbol – yes (Gold Sign)
- Bonus game – yes (3 types -Runes of Valhalla Bonus, Charge of Destruction and Ragnarok)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in Viking Runecraft pokie – 96,7%