Big bot crew pokie
The developer of the new game will move you to the world where Japanese teenagers will help you build great robots. This pokie has unique graphics in the Japanese anime style. So, this virtual future with teenagers who create a lot of hi-tech robots awaits everyone at Big bot crew pokie from Quickspin company. There are 5 reels and 4 rows of symbols. And moreover, here you will find 40 pay lines. Also, there are available special features, such as Bigbot and Mystery Nudge. There is also a mode of free spins, in which wild symbol can give the additional spins. The maximum stake reaches 100 coins and allows you to win up to 500 000 coins per spin. The theoretical RTP (return to player percentage) is equal to 96.51%. So you should read everything about rules and trigger this great game process.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 263rd spin (0,38%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 980x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 54x.
- Volatility is 13,58 out of 20 (high).
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 2,17 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,51% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Winnings and symbols
At first, you need to choose a bet from the presented range. It can be from 0.20 to 100 coins per spin. At the same time, you cannot change the activity of the pay lines. But our paytable shows your final winnings at the current stake. So, we will tell you about all the rewards that are available when the maximum bet is valid.
- Red robot has a size of 4x1. It will give 75, 200 and 1000 coins. It appears on 2, 3 and 4 reels in all modes. By the way, this symbol will be able to be shifted if only one part appears on the screen.
- Daniel will pay out 75, 200 and 750 coins.
- Matsuo will deposit your account by 50, 125 and 500 coins.
- Ioakin will return you 40, 100 and 300 coins.
- Green robot will give 30, 75 and 200 coins.
- Blue robot will be able to give from 30 to 200 coins.
- Gears will offer you to take away 20, 50 and 125 coins.
- Screw-nuts can issue no more than 100 coins.
- The “Bigbot” function. 2 and more wild symbols will launch the special feature. You are being waited for re-spins. Their number depends on fallen wild symbols. The reels, which are covered with them, will stay in their places. Each new wild will give another re-spin.
- The “Mystery Nudge” mode. When 2 and more wild symbols appeared on the reel, which did not completely cover it, there is a possibility that the reel will be filled with this symbol. The pokie will help this reel launch the re-spins feature.
- Free Spins. When 3 bonus symbols drop out on the playing field, the bonus is given out. The player gets the free spins feature. All the above-listed functions are involved here. Furthermore, 1 free spin is given out additionally for each wild symbol.
- Pay lines – 40 (fixed).
- The range of the stakes is 0.20 – 100 coins.
- Playing field – 5x4.
- The maximum reward is 500 000 coins.
- Bonuses – the re-spins feature, free spins, and the special wild symbol.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.51%.