Leprechaun Hills pokie
In every online casino, there are several pokies dedicated to the Irish green spaces, the clover with four leaf's bringing luck and to Leprechaun greedy for riches. Quickspin Company invites you to try to clean the funny red-bearded creature pockets once again. And it is better to take a pot of gold coins from under his very nose. Everyone can play free Leprechaun Hills pokie. The RTP is 96.51%, and on this page, you can try your luck in the demo mode without registration.
Personal testers opinion
Out of 100 spins in the usual game, only 12 brought rewards. And free rounds were triggered, approximately, in every 116th spin (0,86%). My average winning in the bonus feature was 20x. I will not recommend trying to complete the wagering requirement (4,13 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of Leprechaun Hills pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 116th spin (0,86%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 12,41%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 83% in the main game and 17% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 252x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 20x.
- Volatility is 8,15 out of 20 (high).
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4,13 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,51% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the pokie
In addition to the Horseshoe and Clover symbols, 40 permanently active lines are given to attract luck. Prize chains are formed only from the reel №1 and can consist of three to five identical images. The only maximal combination is counted for each pay-line. For example, if you have 5 Amanitas, you get only one, but the highest payout. If several prize chains are formed on several lines at once - the winnings are summarised.
The interface of the pokie
The developers decided not to wait for the summer on the calendar and represented the pokie in juicy bright green colours. However, next to the Irish Hills and green dressed Leprechaun, other colours would be just out of place. Of course, except the gold one. And the developers have decorated the pokie with gold in abundance. The control panel, like crafty Leprechaun, will not present surprises. Bets changing buttons, settings and payout table are always visible.
- pokie manufacturer – Quickspin Company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 40 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.24 to 80
- Maximum winning for a spin – x2000 (from 5 Leprechaun at the choice of the maximum bet)
- Wild symbol – yes (Logo of the pokie which goes strips)
- Scatter – yes (Pot with gold)
- Bonus spins – yes (7 free spins from Scatter in which the additional Rainbow symbol works)
- Additional function - yes (the option of Lucky Re-spin)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in the pokie – 96,51%
Symbols and payouts
The winning size will vary depending on the bet. Here are the maximum payments:
- Card symbols from Ace to Ten fill the players account with 10 - 150 coins.
- Beer, Amanita, Horseshoe and Clover, having formed in combination of three or five images, will increase your winnings by 20 - 800 coins.
- Red-bearded Leprechaun in a green hat pays 40, 300 and 2000 bets.
- Wild symbol - the game logo. As well as the base images, it can go by long strips on the reels.
- Scatter - gold Pot. This symbol appears on the three middle reels only. The simultaneous appearance of three such pots on the field starts free spins.
Three Scatters triggers 7 free spins. New Rainbow symbol enters the game here. After each spin, all the symbols with Rainbow turn into identical images, increasing the chances of winning.
The developers replaced the bonus game on a separate screen with Lucky Re-spin function. After each successful combination of Amanita, Clover, Horseshoe or Leprechaun symbols, re-spin is started. In the second spin, one of the symbols goes by longer strips.