- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Titan Thunder pokie
The probability of winning major awards at Titan Thunder pokie is very high. After all, the developers of Quickspin company endowed it with two profitable bonuses. In the main game, five reels are active, but at any time it can connect the sixth and increase the size and number of payments. Also, an additional reel is also available in Free Spins mode. In this bonus, there are other options, which we will discuss further. For one spin you can win 100 000 coins. You should note that the percentage of the payout is 96.5%, it means that you can easily win such great winning.
Personal testers opinion
There are better pokies for completing the bonus requirements; wagering - 5.46 point out of 10. But you cannot get the big rewards during the usual spins since my maximum winning has reached only 19x my bet. A bonus round is encountered with an average frequency, approximately, in every 122nd spin (Statistically, 0.82%). Most of the prize pool money is reserved for the main game - 75% and the rest is for the bonus feature.
Hidden parameters and settings of Titan Thunder pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 122nd spin (0,82%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 26,70%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 75% in the main game and 25% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 19x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 11x.
- Volatility is 5,76 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5.46 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.5% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- A particular function can be activated at any time, which will enable the sixth reel.
- Up to 8 wild symbols can appear in its cells. As a result, you will get even more winning combinations.
- The wild symbol can replace every picture in this game, but it has no influence scatter. By the way, the symbol of the scatter is depicted in the form of Golden Lightning.
- If there are three scatter symbols and more than you are being waited for 8 free spins, and also three final bets are paid.
- The sixth reel is active in the free spins so that you can get more prize combinations.
- One of the Titans will become an additional wild symbol. It will fill several cells (2x2) at once to increase the number of prize combinations.
Symbols and winnings
- Blue, Green, Purple and Yellow Stones bring from 3 to 300 coins per combination of three to six characters.
- Stone and Green Titan give from 20 to 600 coins. Titan of Water, Ice and Fire offers to get a reward of 40, 60, 200 and 800 coins.
- The wild symbol offers a payment of 60, 200, 800 and 2,000 coins when three, four, five and six characters appear.
- Recommendations: more prize combinations are formed in free spins mode, which drop out every 100-150 spins.
- The volatility is average. Highly-paid combinations are formed quite often, especially in free spins.
- The maximum winning is 2000 coins. You can win it if you combine a combination of six wild symbols.
- Active lines are 50.
- Theoretical betting return is 96.5% in any game mode.
- Tip: You need to be sure to play at the low bets because you can make more spins and roll up all the bonuses the maximum number of times. Titans and gods will bring the maximum winnings, but if you play at small bets, you should start playing many times if you want to win a lot.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Titan Thunder pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.