White labels of Australian online casinos
A newcomer would find it quite challenging to build something new: platform developing, contracts with the leading payment methods and gaming providers, promotions and advertisement of a new online casino in different countries. All this requires huge investments and many people to be involved. However, there is something that will help you with – white label. A regular punter would not see any differences between an excellent white label online casino and an independent one.
The best white labels for online casinos
There is a lot of platforms nowadays that offer white label solutions for new online casinos. Let’s focus on the most popular ones:
Perhaps, this is the largest platform in the world. It does operate internationally, holds both, Malta and UK licenses. It has several ready-made solutions:
- OddsMatrix (sportsbook platform),
- CasinoEngine (package of more than 3,000 games),
- GamMatrix (a management platform that supports all the major payment systems).
- The featured packages included. The last two products are related to casinos. There are games by NetEnt, Scientific Games, Microgaming, PlayN Go and other developers, in CasinoEngine, as well as live dealers by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Live.
- The dealer, Microgaming and XPRO Gaming.
- The GamMatrix is a fully-featured platform where you may transfer the funds from the casino to any section of the site (sports betting), make fast deposits via the downloadable clients, use more than 50 payment methods and so on.
- EveryMatrix price is one of the highest in the White Label category. It is because it has been a pioneer in the manufacture of ready-made platforms for online casinos
- An extremely popular operator nowadays, which still gives birth to new casinos out there. Like EveryMatrix, the company has been around since 2008, and one of its first projects was the online auctions.
- It is known by its completely legal activities, including the use of Bitcoin in every casino it is used by.
- Curacao licenses the platform and has about 1,000 games (all of them may be used in an online casino) by NetEnt, Amatic, PlayN Go, Yggdrasil, Endorphina, iSoftBet, SoftSwiss (own-developed) and so on.
- All of its projects are quite similar, and it is incredibly annoying. Of course, the ready-made casinos do have a different design, but usually, the features are the same (even the games).
- The SoftSwiss white-label online casinos are Fastpay casino, TTR and other well-known sites.
- The platform is quite affordable. That explains the very rapid growth of the number of operators which start using it.
- One of the most well-known platforms in the online gambling category, a part of its history is out there in the shadows. Tain has been around since the 90s, the moment when gambling entered the online world.
- From the very beginning the developer was specialised in sports betting and online poker, but by the time started offering new gambling solutions.
- In 2007 Tain started working with Playtech, and in 2013 merged with Betting Promotions, one of the biggest bookmakers in the world. That deal brought the company to an international level, being ranked among the most successful and representative organisations.
- About the online casino, Tain offers some services, including its white label. In early 2016 the developer added the live dealers by Ezugi (the competitors had it long ago). The company offers more than 2,000 games, including the own-developed ones.
- More than 10-15 online casinos use tain. Perhaps, the most well-known is the Red Star. Tain has the games from the best developers: NetEnt, Microgaming, PlayN Go, NYX, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, except Quickspin, Elk Studios or any old school developers like Amatic.
- One of the newcomers on the White Label market. It has been around since 2010. The company has hundreds of pokies, table and card games, scratch cards, video poker and so on. More than 30 online casinos use this platform at this moment. However, only a few are popular in the online gambling world, one of them is Hippozino Casino.
- New casinos by ProgressPlay regularly enter the market, and all are quite different from each other and licensed by Malta and UK. Being far from the best, they are quite competitive.
- There are games by NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX, ELK Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick and so on. A total of nearly 20 developers!
- One of the newcomers in the field of white-label, headquartered in Spain. The official site has no detailed information, but at least several online casinos use this platform. There are more than 1,000 games, including by NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming.
- Licensed by Malta and UK.
- A quite popular company for white label online casinos mainly focused on Eastern Europe. It has been around for 10 years and working with dozens of brands. Its customers are TonyBet, Pari-Match, Leon, RioBet, GrandRio and so on.
- Curacao and Malta license SoftGamings; some of the major providers are NetEnt, Microgaming and Evolution Gaming.
- In the early 2016 SoftGamings started working with Fantasy Network - a large company that provides a white-label for Daily Fantasy Sports.
- It’s worth noting that many online casinos that used the white label provided by SoftGamings are currently closed.
- A Finnish company specialised in white label solutions for online casinos mainly focused on Europe. In February 2016 the first licensed Hungarian online casino based on Finnplay was announced.
- The company is headquartered in Helsinki. The clients’ database is not big. The licenses to choose from: Malta, Belgium, Curacao.
- There are no NetEnt games, and it is quite annoying, the best company's offer at this moment is the slots by Microgaming, PlayN GO, Betsoft, Ezugi and Airdice.
- A large company that has been around since 2005. It is headquartered in London and has branches in Yerevan, Kiev, Riga, Los Angeles, Malta and other parts of the world.
- BetConstruct works with dozens of popular online casinos, many of them being focused on sports betting. Some of the well-known casinos that use this platform: Circus.be, Volt Casino and so on.
- The company has more than 200 partners in more than 50 countries around the world. The casino package offers over 3,000 games from such providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, iSoftbet, NYX, Playson and so on.
- Please note that the reputation of this white label provider is not excellent. There are a lot of doubtful; information online.
The advantages of white-label online casinos
So why do online casinos use the white label's solutions? There are many reasons for doing that:
- Cost and time. These are two main reasons to open an online casino on white-label. It costs around €100000 and takes 2-3 months to be opened. If you try to do all these steps by yourself, the only license will take about 6 months and €10000.
- Popularity. A casino using a popular platform is automatically ranked accordingly. Even a newcomer who has recently opened may firmly enter the gambling market thanks to the platform it is based on.
- Variety of games. The modern online casinos have up to 1,000 games or even more. How’s that possible? It is all about the white label which has the ready-made contracts with the providers of pokies, table and live casino. Some of the most popular providers are NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, PlayN go, NYX Interactive, IGT, Play N Go, Amatic, Betsoft. Speaking of it, that’s just a package which is purchased by the newly born casino. Once purchased, the owner may choose the games to be added on the site.
- The gambling licenses by different authorities. You cannot start promoting the online casino in any country you want. The site should be licensed by a gambling commission, so that the punters from that country may legally use it – deposit/withdraw. Otherwise, the sanctions will follow: the platform will stop providing its services to a bad casino.
- And it is not worst that might happen. It is therefore quite important to have experts in that field – even they are included in the ready-made solutions. A casino would avoid any illegal activity. Here it is also worth mentioning the most used licenses – Malta, Curacao and so on. The license may tell you the most about a casino – wherever it is official and legal or not. This is also included in the ready-made solution.
- The variety of payment methods. The ready-made contracts with the payment systems, including Visa and MasterCard, are quite important. There should be lots of deposit and withdrawal methods. The white label covers them all in an instant, be it the best or the worst.
- Ready-made design. The online casino is usually designed by the platform itself under the strict guidance of the customer. The laziest ones would choose the ready-made templates, but mostly the design is chosen individually.
- The technical support and customer care. The platform should always care about the technical support it offers to the online casino. Moreover, there are also ready-made solutions like live chat and ticketing system.