Burning Dice slot
Another development of EGT specialists from Dice series was a clone of Burning Hot slot. The updated slot was called Burning Dice. As usual, fruit symbols have been replaced with dice. Otherwise, all the parameters were preserved, so there is a feature for expanding wild symbols on the central reels. 5 pay lines and high odds for payment combinations are also involved.
Reviews and recommendations by our testing team
- The provider did not become wise, so expect a long series of spins without a win. And the maximum potential of the slot is limited to 600x total bets for a payment combination, although you should not expect such a reward. Payouts of 2-10 bets were the average win during the tests (less often they reached 20-60 bets).
- Long series of empty spins with a low potential to compensate for balance losses do not allow recommending this slot for playing for bonus money. It does not hold balance well.
While playing for real money, long gaming sessions are not recommended due to the low potential for top winnings and the high potential for partial or complete loss of balance. Only short gaming sessions with an average or a series of average wins are recommended, and if there are none, consider to change the slot with its analog slots.
- Developer - EGT.
- Pay lines - 5 (fixed).
- Volatility - unknown.
- The betting range is 5 - 150 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum payout is 90,000 coins (Joker symbol).
- Bonuses - four progressive jackpots and risk game.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - unknown.