Supreme Dice slot
Supreme Dice slot is an updated version of EGT’s Supreme Hot slot. Both slots have completely similar gameplay, number of pay lines, estimated prize for payment combinations and potential. Supreme Dice has 3 reels, 27 pay lines, and a maximum payout of 162,000 coins. The slot will trigger a multiplier x2 for a full-screen of low-paid dice symbols. Supreme Dice slot also has a standard risk game and progressive jackpots. Gamblers who like the classic slots will appreciate this one.
Reviews and recommendations from the testing team
- During testing, the average winnings were 2x-4x bets. Less often, the bigger payments between 32x and 40x total bets were given. By the way, Supreme Dice was also able to make a long series of spins without any wins.
- The slot will trigger multiplier x2 for all payments if a full-screen of identical symbols lands. The potential for this to happen is not high. During testing, we didn’t get such a combination. The maximum payout was just 60x total bets, which was given only a few times.
The gameplay of Supreme Dice is unable to keep a good balance, that is why we could not recommend it to play with active bonus wagering. When playing for real money, the slot has a good potential to trigger a series of average payments. However, you should keep an eye if the slot is cold or hot, as it is less popular among gamblers. If the slot is cold, you should better switch to Supreme Hot slot. Progressive betting strategies are suitable.
Payments (bet 200 coins)
- Blue Dice, Pink Dice, Green Dice, and Red Dice symbols will offer payments for only 200 coins. These are the low-paid symbol. However, if a full screen with any of these symbols is given, the slot will trigger multiplier x2.
- Blue Dice and Yellow Dice symbols can pay 1600 coins each.
- Dice with Number 7 is worth 2,000 coins for every payment combination of three symbols.
- Dice with Number 8 can bring you 4000 coins.
- Royal Jester symbol will give you the biggest payout. This symbol will award you with 6000 coins.
- Risk game. This feature is standard for EGT. Here, you can double your last payment. You will need to guess the color of the closed card.
- Progressive Jackpots feature. This feature will be triggered randomly. If you open three identical card suits, you will be awarded the corresponding jackpot.
- Developer - EGT.
- Pay lines - 27 (always active).
- Volatility - unknown.
- The betting range is from 5 to 200 coins.
- The playing field is 3x3.
- The maximum winning is 162,000 coins (Royal Jester symbols).
- Bonus feature – the risk game and Progressive Jackpots feature.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - unknown.