About Microgaming gambling software for online casinos
The Microgaming company has been an unattainable leader of slots development for a long time. Nowadays they still in the top, but they are one of the several. Although in some aspect the Microgaming is still ahead. For example, in the beginning of 2016 the famous gambling operator has introduced roulette with a virtual reality.
Oculus Rift points and is completely immersed in a new dimension. In 2015, the same Microgaming project has received a number of awards at prestigious exhibitions, and thus again forced to talk about the technological superiority of the company. This example proves it: the British operator is willing and able to be ahead of its competitors. In some aspect they have succeed.
Use the free features of our website clicking on the links below:
Specifications of Microgaming slots
The software includes other important differences:
- The company offers a lot of progressive games. The main of them are: Mega Moolah, the Dark Knight, Major Millions.
- In 2009, some lucky person has won the biggest jackpot from Mega Moolah, which for this period was $6,374,434. New jackpot record €17,879,645, was won by British guy in 2015 again in Mega Moolah.
- Classical and modern slots. Many of Microgaming slots are outdated morally or visually. The Mega Moolah looks much more simply compared to the Netent ones. Last years, Microgaming developers had created some new and popular slot machines with 243 lines (win all ways).
- RTP (return to player percentage) of Microgaming slot machines is from 88% to 98.63%. Most of Microgaming slots with progressive jackpots have a very low payout percentage.
- The Microgaming games have long cycles of winning which mean that the players could expect huge but rear winning. Of course there are “fast” games, but the main accent is on the long cycles.
- The average value of the dispersion of slots cannot be considered as high.