How to win at the Microgaming slots
This page is entirely devoted to finding the answer to the question: how to win at the Microgaming slots? On the table from the right you can see the list of all slot machines for which we provide specific recommendations and specify hidden parameters in the program settings. These parameters include: the variance of the winnings, the length of the cycle of the bets’ return, the volatility, the return percentage (RTP). These settings are not published in the public domain and give a significant advantage to players when choosing a slot machine's narrow parameters. More about the software you can read here:
What are the differences of the Microgaming slots?
Let's start with the obvious differences of games from Microgaming and Netent:
- In the Microgaming slots is much more pronounced dispersion of the winnings. If we are talking about new company developments, we can say about the average variance of the winnings.
- In Micro Games is much more commonly used the model is the stretched cycle. Read about it below.
- The Microgaming is much more likely to use cloning its own games. And the clones can go out at the same time. The vivid examples include the Immortal Romance and the Playboy.
- Using the games of this manufacturer much more difficult to obtain positive expectation with the help of bonuses. The reason for this again has become a sprawling cycle of turnover. If you choose a high-variance slot you just don't have enough money for wagering play through requirements.
If you want to win at the Microgaming slots and not to sell the apartment, you need to learn the following fact. In the Microgaming slot founded the following program: you will regain the most of your losses with every new cycle, but the length of this cycle will also increase. In other words, to keep the stated percentage return (RTP), you need to constantly increase the amount of their deposits or raise rates. Otherwise, the top point you simply run out of money and the payouts will differ significantly from the stated 93-97%. There is used a slightly different model if we are talking about Netent.
What articles can help you to win?
We have not so many materials like Netent on our website about the theoretical part of the winnings at the Microgaming slots. But still we advise you to view the following materials:
- The best Microgaming slots
- The Microgaming slots with the high variance
What to pay attention?
- First of all, I recommend reading the opinion of the tester. As a rule, it is clear what to expect from the slot and whether it is possible to win.
- Pay attention to the dispersion and the cycle’s length. As a rule, if the winnings’ variance is higher, then the cycle of bets’ return is the longer and the more money you must have in the account (or to play a much lower rate). It is important to understand that the stated payout percentage RTP doesn’t make the game more or less profitable. Much more important parameters are dispersion and length of the cycle.
- Pay attention to the release date of the slot. Usually the old slot machines use a simplified model settings and the game is played according to the principle took a 100 gave 95. Agree that it would be very boring. Besides its very expensive.
- Don't play the games with a progressive jackpot. On the background of Netent, Microgaming lays in their progressive slots a much lower return percentage (RTP) and to win at them is much more difficult.
In summary, if you're choosing between the slot machines from Netent, Mirogaming, Novomatic, Nyx, and Quickspin, in my opinion, the game of Microgaming is in the second place after Netent. The variance is higher, the winnings less often, but bigger. The same Nyx has much higher variance, but I'm not inclined to trust the Quickspin after being bought by Playtech. Well, Novomatic is a different story altogether. These slots are like no other.