How to win at Microgaming slots
This page is entirely devoted to finding the answer to the question: how to win at Microgaming slots? Below you can see the list of all slot machines for which we provide hidden parameters: the variance of winning, the length of the cycle, the volatility, the return percentage (RTP). These settings are not published publicly and give a significant advantage to players when choosing a slot machine's narrow parameters. More about the software you can read here:
Highlights of Microgaming slots
Let's start with the obvious differences of games by Microgaming and Netent:
- In Microgaming slots, the volatility is in the middle (but higher than Netent). From the other hand, this software usually using "waves" of winning. I mean if slot gives money, you should continue to gamble in it.
- If we are talking about new developments, we can say about the average variance of the winning.
- In Microgaming slots more commonly is used the model of the stretched cycle.
- Microgaming is much more using the cloning of its games. The vivid examples include Immortal Romance and Playboy.
- Using the games of this manufacturer much more challenging to obtain the positive mathematical expectation of winning in online slots.
If you want to win at the Microgaming slots and not to sell the apartment, you need to learn the following fact: you will win back the most of your losses with every new cycle, but the length of this cycle will also increase. In other words, to keep the stated RTP (return to player percentage), you need to increase the stakes. Otherwise, the top point you will run out of money and the total payout will differ significantly from the stated 93-97%.
What articles can help you to win?
We have not many materials like Netent on our website about the theoretical part of the winnings at the Microgaming slots. But still we advise you to view the following materials:
What to pay attention?
- I recommend reading the opinion of the tester. As a rule, it is clear what to expect from the slot and whether it is possible to win.
- Pay attention to the dispersion and the cycle’s length. As a rule, if the winnings’ variance is high, then the cycle of bets’ return is the longer and the more money you must have in the account (or to play a much lower rate). It is important to understand that the stated payout percentage RTP doesn’t make the game more or less profitable. Much more important parameters are dispersion and length of the cycle.
- Pay attention to the release date of the slot. Usually, old slot machines use a simple model, and the game is played according to the principle took a 100 gave 95. Agree that it would be very boring, besides its very expensive. You should use the "hit and run strategy".
- Don't play the games with a progressive jackpot. On the background of Netent, Microgaming lays in their progressive slots a much lower return percentage (RTP) and to win at them is much more difficult.
In summary, if you're choosing between the slot machines from Netent, Microgaming, Novomatic, Nyx, and Quickspin, in my opinion, Microgaming is in the second place after Netent. The variance is high, winnings are less often, but big. Nyx (Nextgen) has much higher volatility, but I'm not inclined to trust the Quickspin after being bought by Playtech. Well, Novomatic is a different story altogether.
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino offers all games from Microgaming. The casino withdraws the money within several minutes and has very friendly and professional customer support (24/7). Fastpay is one of the top casinos on our site.