Microgaming online slots with the high volatility
The Microgaming company does not need in introduction. It pleases its fans with the excellent slot machines for many years. Developer tries to keep up with the times and soon, we will see the first slots with the virtual reality. Here we will talk about the Microgaming slots with the high volatility. These machines have huge potential on big wining (200x+).
Let's remember Novomatiс slots. A lot of slots by this company have high volatility. You need be very careful with high volatility slots: they can give big winning, but at the same time you can lose a lot here in a row. Learn more about the winnings’ dispersion at the slot machines and the cyclical nature wins:
- The dispersion (volatility) at Netent slots
- Variance and volatility in online slots
- The winnings’ cycles at Netent slots
- Top 10 high volatility slots from all developers
- Online slots with high and low volatility
Top of Microgaming online slots with high volatility
So, here's our rating of the most risk slots from Microgaming (in no particular order):
Break Da Bank Again
The main action is in the bonus free spins feature here. The slot machine will eat money without bonuses - wilds help (they increase the winnings for 5 times), but this is not enough. The bonus feature is triggered by three scatters with the image of the safes. Player gets 15 free spins with a multiplier of X5. Now the maximum potential of winning is activated. Player needs to land five identical symbols on an active pay line with wild symbol. It will multiply the winning x25. RTP at the Break
- RTP of 95.43% does allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 190th spin (0.53%).
- Volatility - 18.9 out of 20 (high).
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 1.05 out of 10.
Supe it up
This is a clone of the popular Isis slot - Supe it up machine with the high volatility. Its topic is completely different, but from the technical point of view it works exactly the same. The same bonus system for 20 to 30 spins with a multiplier of X6. Free spins can be re-triggered. The probability of triggering the bonus feature (statistically) is every 300th spin. So, do not expect quick money here. This slot requires patience that most players don't possess. The RTP is 96%.
This is one of the highest volatility slots in the Microgaming line-up. It has huge potential on big winning. It is made in the theme of the cats. One of the main features is expanding symbols (if it falls expanded on the first reel and have one symbol on other reels). Wilds can expand on the same principle but only during the free spins feature. Pretty Kitty slot differs from all others, as it has big potential during usual spins (not only during free spins feature).
- RTP of 97% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 123 spins (0,81)%.
- Volatility - 10,18 out of 20 (average to high).
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3,51 out of 10.
This is a very old slot machine (2005 release). It is made in the appropriate for that time style. Here are quite primitive symbols, and not the most impressive graphic.
The most interesting thing in Cashville slot is the maximum payout. Here it is 45,000 coins. You need to get five wilds on one line and you will win. But it sounds much easier than to implement it in the practice. Even the second largest win is greater than the maximum payment at many of today's slot game is 10,000 coins. By the way, the slot has a risk game and one small feature: the wild substitutes for all symbols except for one billionaire.
- RTP of 95.99% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- Volatility - 11,78 out of 20 (high).
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2.5 out of 10.
This game is released in 2014. There are two slots on the subject of luxury lifestyle, high-rollers and money. There is a bonus free spins feature in High Society slot, and the expanding wilds on the first and fifth reels. The bonuses are not triggering often (sometimes is very rarely). In the beginning the game suggests two options to choose from: the free spins feature with wild reels or free spins with the multipliers.
All action is during bonus feature. In the base game you can win decently too, but potential is lower than during bonus feature. In general, the slot can be compared with the Break Da Bank Again. Its fans would definitely like it.
- RTP of 96.8% does allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 202th spin (0,50%).
- Volatility - 11,2 out of 20 (average).
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2,28 out of 10.
This is the one of the most popular online slot machines. It is not included in the high variance category. It has the medium variance. But you can always win a lot in this slot, so it fits for our review. The Immortal Romance slot has four different variations of the free spins feature and the wild reels. The game uses same "engine" as Thunderstruck 2, Finers Reels of life and Playboy, only the visual design is significantly different.
Immortal Romance always had problems with the stakes. High-rollers can't do a play here. This machine refuses to pay anything if stacks are higher than $30 per spin. The reason is that most of online casinos cut the maximum bet in this machine to $6, because of its high volatility and slot cannot accumulate money in its prize pool. So this slot is the perfect solution for players with the limited bankrolls.
- RTP of 96.86% does allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 160th spin (0,63%).
- Volatility - 9,02 out of 20 (average).
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3.93 out of 10.
This is another legendary Microgaming slot. It can be called the old man, but he is still having its own fans. Thunderstruck slot has high volatility. You can hit really big winning during usual spins and in the free spins feature if hit 5 the top symbols with wild. In the feature, player gets 15 free spins and X3 multiplier. The probability of triggering the feature is 0.67% and can be re-triggered several times.
- RTP of 96,1% does allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 149th spin (0,67%).
- Volatility - 5,32 out of 20 (average).
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,51 out of 10.
Should you play in slots with high volatility?
Of course, it is tempting to win 5000x+. All of this is fuelled by stories and rumours in the spirit: "I watched the video where the man fell for five wilds. It's just unreal!". Yes, you can win really well, but it's a lottery. And if you want to go through all the antics of volatility you should be carefully prepared. For example, serious players contribute to the game the big budgets before getting big win. They understand that the bonus feature can appear only in 200-300 spins or even later. They realise that even if it triggers, it doesn’t guarantee a big win. But, only on online slots with high volatility you will get 5000x+ winning.
What to do before launching high volatility slot?
- Select a a stake before spinning. It should be corresponded with your current balance. We suggest choosing stake per single spin of at least 1/500 of your balance at online slots with high volatility. It will help you to "survive" until feature will be triggered.
- Try to test selected slot in free demo mode.
- Follow an algorithm of stop-loss. Do not make additional deposits that are more than you have planned to spend for gambling.
- Use stop win point. For example, if you decided to double your balance - stop when it is doubled.
- High volatility online slots by Microgaming have huge potential of big winning. You should be sure that online casino will pay your money if you will hit really big ammount (5000x+). We suggest you choose only trusted deals. Check them, following the link below: