Deuces Wild video poker
Deuces Wild variation of video poker has much higher dispersion and reduced payout percentage (97.97%) than its counterpart Jacks or Better. Four jokers (all deuces) at once are added to the standard deck consisting of 52 cards. It is just due to the changing payout table. Now the payments are carried out by three cards of the same value, and the total factors are slightly reduced. Despite this, the specified winning percentage of 97.7% provides a positive expectation of winning in Netent online casinos where the bets in a video poker game are fully counted towards wagering bonus offers. On this page, you can play free Deuces Wild video poker.
Description Deuces Wild video poker
- Winnings percentage implemented in Deuces Wild slot creation is set at the level of 97.97%.
- You can play the following number of hands, setting their number in Hands column: 1, 10, 25, 50.
- The slot provides the opportunity of doubling the winnings (Double up) in the form of next card colour guessing.
- The minimum bet is 10 cents.
- The maximum bet is € 50.
- You are dealt 5 cards that you see before you.
- Depending on the combination availability after the draw, you can hold any number of cards in hand. If you play on a large number of hands (5, 10, 25) the cards that you mark for a hold on cards draw in the main hand they also will be held in the rest ones. In order not to draw the cards, you need to click on them. On the held cards there will be blue Held title.
- Cards draw is carried out by pressing the centre button on Deuces Wild video poker control panel and assembled combinations are looked.
- Combinations payment is carried out according to the payout table (see below).
- A new game round is started. It may be launched by pressing the centre button.
Combinations and payouts
Deuces Wild video poker uses a more aggressive payment system. Payment is started from three cards and ended with Royal Flush combination without deuces (wild). The factors are given for one coin bet:
- Three of a kind. For example, three kings or king and two deuces (wild). Payment is 1 to 1, which means that the player gets back his bet.
- Straight. All the cards are one after another. For example, 7, 8, 9, 10, J. Deuces can participate: 7,2,9,10,2. Payment is 2 to 1, which means that the player receives two bets made.
- Flush. All cards of the same suit. Paid as a three-to-1.
- Full house. Three plus two. For example, two triples and three jacks. Paid as 4 to 1.
- Four of a kind (quads). For example, four tens or two tens and two deuces. Payment of such combination is made with 4 to 1 factor.
- Straight Flush. All cards are of the same suit one after another. For example, 5,6,7,8,9 hearts. Deuces can participate. Payment is 9 to 1.
- Five cards of the same value. For example, four kings and deuce. Payment is 15 to 1.
- Royal Straight Flush with deuces. For example, 10, J, Q, K of spades and deuce. Payment is 20 to 1.
- Four Deuces. Payment is 200 to 1.
- Royal flush without deuces. For example, 10, J, Q, K, Ace (all cards of the same suit). Payment is 250 to 1.
How to win
Because of payout table changing and four Jokers added to the deck the recommendations for winning in Deuces Wild video poker are changed:
- Our task is to catch two or three deuces before the cards draw.
- We hold all pairs and deuces before the cards draw.
- Try to keep the parts of Royal Flush. For example, Ace and Jack of spades of the same suit or Ten, Queen and King of the same suit.
- Play the maximum number of coins. Remember that when you play 5 coins payout for Royal Flush is 4000 instead of 1250 (with a linear increase of 5x250).
I like to play one hand at a large bet. While playing a lot of hands, it is challenging to obtain a considerable win and retain it within the next 100 deals. Be sure to play Deuces Wild video poker for free before playing for real money.