Free Jacks or Better video poker
The classic Jacks or Better video poker slot machine from NetEnt impresses with its statistics of bets return. The declared winning percentage is 99.56% of made bets. Today, a slot with "Jacks or Better" poker is one of the most profitable games in Net Entertainment product line. Slot machine allows for betting from 1 cent to € 50 and playing as in the classic video poker with five cards, and 25 hands. On this page, you can play free video poker Jacks or better.
Description of Jacks or Better video poker
Jacks or Better video poker is the classic slot machine. Payment is made from a pair of jacks or higher combinations. Netent video poker version feature is classic winning multiplying function in the format of Guess the colour and the ability to play at 1, 5, 10 or 25 hands. If you use the number of hands greater than 1, then the cards dealt with you on the main (first) hand, may be held on the rest ones. Try to play Jacks or Better video poker free at the top of this page, for a better understanding of what we mean.
- Bets return in the form of winnings in Jacks or Better video poker from Netent is 99.56%.
- Some hands are available for activation: 1, 5, 10, 25.
- Win doubling possibility - yes. Classic - Guess the colour of the next card. Winnings can be doubled up to 4 times.
- The minimum bet is 10 euro-cents.
- The maximum bet is € 50.
Gameplay and rules
Video poker gameplay is the following:
- The player is dealt 5 cards on the main hand (which he sees in front of him).
- Depending on cards, the player decides which cards to hold. Payable combinations are held automatically. To hold the card, you have to click on it. On the held cards (in the middle) orange inscription HELD appears. If you play multiple hands, the cards that you hold on the main hand will be held in all other hands.
- After pressing the centre button the cards that were not held will be drawn.
- After the draw, we check assembled combinations and get the payment according to the payout table.
- Then a new game round is started. The new game start is carried out by pressing the centre button.
Combinations and payouts
In Jacks or Better game, the combinations are paid as follows (refer to the table for 1 coin game, in the game for two coins the factors will be doubled. When you play the maximum number of coins (5) on Royal Flush combination fall, the payout will be 4,000 to 1. It is a peculiar bonus for video poker on the maximum number of coins game):
- Pair (Jacks or Better) is paid 1 to 1 on your total bet. In other words, you get your total bet back (betting € 10 you win € 10). Combinations of two jacks, two queens, two kings, two aces will be paid. Pairs lower than jacks (for example, two deuces or two tens) will not be paid.
- Two pairs (for example, two deuces and two threes) in Jacks or Better video poker are paid 2 to 1. If your bet is € 10 your winning will be € 20.
- Three cards of the same type (for example three nines) will be paid 3 to 1. Winning is €30 with € 10 bet.
- Straight (all the cards are one after another, regardless of suit. For example, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) is paid 5 to 1. The winning is € 50.
- Flush (all cards of the same suit) is paid 6 to 1.
- Full House (three plus two. For example, three eights and two deuces) is paid 6 to 1.
- Four identical cards (e.g. four fives, regardless of the fifth) are paid as 20 to 1.
- Straight Flush (all cards of the same suit one after another. For example, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 of diamonds suit) is paid as 40 to 1. That means that with € 10 bet the winning is € 400.
- The highest combination Royal Flush (cards from ten to ace of the same suit. For example, 10, J, Q, K, and A of spades) is paid 250 to 1. You will win € 2,500 with € 10 bet. Please note that if you play the maximum number of coins (5), the payout for this combination will be 4,000 to 1. This growth is not linear to the total bet increase and is a kind of bonus from Net Entertainment.
How to win
In Jacks or Better video poker, the payout percentage is set at the level of 99.56%. But this percentage will be performed in the correct game. If you randomly hold the cards without any logical matching, then you will quickly lose your entire balance. There are some recommendations to increase the winning probability in video poker:
- Hold all the combinations that are paid. It’s a pair of jacks or higher. If the combination will increase after the draw – well, if not - then you get your bet back.
- Do not hold the pairs below Jacks. The probability of the third card is lower than the pairing at five cards drawn.
- If you do not have the paid combination in hand, always hold your pictures from the combination of Royal Flush. For example, it is necessary to keep the ace and queen of the same suit, or the jack and king of the same suit. Sooner or later you'll come to Royal, and the pictures increase the probability of collecting the combinations like a straight, flush or paid pair.
- It is easier to collect flush than straight, and the payment for a straight flush in Jacks or better video poker is higher. In other equals, leave 4 cards of the same suit, instead of the cards in order.
- Do not hold your cards on the "Inside straight". For example, in the sequence of 4,6,7,8, K is not necessary to hold 4,5,6,7 hoping to catch five. Statistically, you will lose.
- Hold the entry to the "Open-ended straight." It is necessary to hold the cards 3,4,5,6 because we need four deuces and four sevens for straight. This lead will be plus.
- Do not recommend using win doubling function.
This is an amazing game. The great payout percentage (99.56%) allows getting a positive expectation of winning, and testing recommendations for video poker in free mode allows drag the advantage of online casinos on your side. Use the recommendations given in the winning description and be sure to play Jacks or Better video poker for free before playing for real money.