- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
The cost and the number of coins at slots
How to change the value and number of coins
Try to run any of the slots in free mode, without closing this page. For example, it would be Steam Tower. Suppose that we want to play at a total bet of €1.5. Test every 100 spins, setting the following data (step by step) and recording the final result from every hundred spins:
- Set the value of a coin at 0.01 and 10 coins per pay-line. Note that the overall bet will be €1.5.
- Set the coin value at 0.02 and bet 5 coins per pay-line. The overall stake is also equal to €1.5.
- Set the coin value at 0.05 and 2 coins per line. The overall stake is still €1.5.
- Finally, at the cost of €0.1, we set the level of rates at 1, and again the total bet rate is €1.5.
- You will get completely get different results, and you will note that the machine behaves differently, despite the unchanged value of the total bet.
How to use this feature
It’s important to understand that by running various cycles in the slots, we can change its current behaviour, the frequency and the amount of winning. These tricks are useful when you test slots in free mode. I do not exclude that the statistics of wins/losses may be recorded for each of the denominations of coins. During testing, we found that playing 10 coins at a high cost is more favourable than the maximum number of coins per line at a lower cost. But in every rule, there are exceptions:
- The slot Steam Tower reacts well when you bet the maximum number of coins per line.
- In the Blood Suckers slot machine, it is better to play the maximum number of coins per line.
- In slots such as Lost Island, the cycle is changed depending on their behaviour.
- There is a possible direct correlation between the sensitivity of this technique and the cycle length of Netent slot machines.
Where to play?
- Try all possible ways of changing the bet per line and coin value in Fastpay casino. You can play in demo mode or real money.