A new account at a casino, is a way to win?
We are getting many e-mails from players. First of all, we want to express gratitude for the active feedback and interesting questions. Today we received an e-mail from a casino player with the following subject: "Is there a connection between opening a new online casino account and the chances of winning money?". The player describes the theory according to which, after registering a new account and loading a game, the chances of getting a big winning is much higher than the chances of regular players who make frequent deposits. Is it true?
We had already mentioned this topic when we talked about the classification of players by the software. Today we are going to carefully consider whether this is true and back our opinion with statistics. Below you will find a table with the amount of winning and the number of game sessions:
|The winning amount €||Number of sessions|
When you play at the online casino for the first time, the chances of winning are higher
The essence of this theory comes down to registering new accounts with various online casinos and hitting a nice winning in the first game session. Nowadays, more than 2000 casino operators are using Netent software. Players don’t find it challenging to register 2000 new accounts and play a game for real money.
Bets range from €10 up to €25 per spin. Choosing the game is by the rules of selecting a winning slot. We suggest you read the following statistics for real money play. The data is taken from our testing team archive and is relevant to 2020:
- Amounts of 1 to €350 were mainly won in the first game session for real money.
- Amounts of up to €72,500 were won in the second session.
- Up to €820 were hit in the third.
- Up to €2,500 in the fourth.
- And up to €12,874 in the fifth session of the game for real money.
The arguments for the theory
Looking through and classifying the data obtained, we noticed those players, who have just signed up with the online casino and made their first deposit, usually end their game session with money in their accounts. According to our observations, the following are the most often conditions:
- The players had no account at any of the online casinos. Otherwise, the software would "remember" the personal data of the player. You can learn more about the classification of players.
- Players were spinning the reels of one single slot.
- They won up to 200% of the initial deposit.
- Total bet didn’t exceed 5% of the account balance.
- The player didn’t take a bonus, and the game wasn’t subject to wagering requirements.
Now let’s move away from the dreams and get back to reality. The harsh reality is that if this indeed works, then the developers would have long been neutralised. Many players are very observant and try to discover different patterns of the behaviour of slot machines or the software the online casino is using. On the Internet, many misleading articles claim that players certainly will win in the first five minutes of the game. Most gamblers are familiar with this strategy of scam.
If this system were working, operators would have suffered many losses, and players would have found the best way to win at online casinos. Issuing welcome bonuses would not be profitable; it’s likely that they use bonuses as a marketing strategy to catch the attention of players. This is especially evident with the ongoing active bonuses and wagering requirements. Quite often you will win a large amount at the beginning of the completing the bonus wagering requirements, but you will gradually lose the balance at the end of it.
It is likely that for truly new players (with unique personal data); in fact, it is enabled some algorithm that slightly reduces the rate of losses and increases the potential winning. In any case, this process is controlled and does not bring any tangible results for the players. Please note that all winning players, who spread successful sessions with the biggest winners on YouTube, play in the same online casino, without registering new accounts. But, as always, it's up to you.
Where to play?
- No matter if you are a new player or experienced one, Fastpay casino will satisfy all your need. They have one of the best customer services in the online gambling industry.