Is it worth changing online casino after a big win?
A proverb: "Do not count your chickens before they are hatched". Same with the imagining that you hit a big win and cash-out it. What to do next? Is it worth changing online casino after a big win? Many players believe that after a big win it is worth leaving this online casino forever because slots will try to return the winning amount and to return to original RTP (return to player percentage). Let's try to find it out.
How are the winnings paid at Netent online casino?
First of all, let us try to understand the technical process of selecting the players who will hit a big win. The software chooses who will hit a big win and who will get an "empty" bonus feature, even playing at a high rate. Nobody can interfere in the work of the random number generator, and the prize pool of winning (the amount to be paid to the lucky one) is formed from the bets of all players in the selected slot during a period (cycle length). Let us take an example to make it clear.
Suppose that you play at our favourite slot machine Aliens. At this moment, the other 9 players are playing at this slot too. It is important to understand that all casinos that have Netent software are considered. Assume that all 10 players are betting €10 per spin. So, at each spin players are adding to the prize pool €100.
- According to public RTP (return to player percentage) at Aliens slot is 96.4%. So, 96.4% of the total prize pool will be paid back as winning. During usual spins, 40.6% of the pool is paid. In the first level of the bonus, 47.8% and in the second level is 8%. When players don't win anything €96.4 are adding to the pool. Reaching a certain "critical" amount, one (or more) players are lucky to win the complete pool (or a part of it).
- Playing Netent slots are similar to the instant lottery, in which all participants (players) adding money to the pool (when betting in) and the lucky one gets it. The policy priority of the Netent is to create equal conditions for all players and to guarantee fair play. So, players shouldn't lose or win a lot in a row if the machine has RTP of 96%, at the very end (after millions of spins) it should be exactly 96%.
Different casinos - same slots
Now let's explore the technical part. Suppose that we have launched the South Park 2 slot at the Guts casino. What happens next?
- Once we start any game at Netent casino, it connects to the Net Entertainment servers and shows the "answer" (the sequence of symbols). No matter where you launch South Park 2 — at Guts or Nextcasino — you are connected to same Netent servers.
- In other words, there is no point to change the casino after a big win. Especially if the operator cash-out money quickly without any problems. Firstly, this means that the selected online casino is trusted. Secondly, that your account is verified already.
- If you already have an account at TTR casino, where else to find a service that instantly processing payments and does not require ID verification?
Is it worth changing the slot after a big win?
If you carefully read the previous paragraphs, it is clear enough that after a big win the slot is going to collect the money of each bet, it would be added in the pool. It makes sense not to play at this slot within a month. Choose trusted and reliable casinos. Sometimes it is not enough to just win at casino, it is more important to get your money.