Prize pool at Netent slots
Let's try to find out how the "big winning", is formed and what it depends on. From where software is taking money to pay a very big win to player? How software is collecting money? We need to consider such data, as "the prize pool" in the machines, current bet, RTP, the dispersion (volatility), the cycle's length of selected video slot and the number of players in the selected online casino.
On this article you will learn that how the "prize pool" for "big winning" in online casino slots is formed, what does it depend on and what variables should be considered while calculating it? Below is a comparative table with all related online casinos. It shows the affiliation of the casino to one or another network and the approximate number of players in each of them. The meaning of "big winning" is, "hit" and get more than 200x (200x total bets: with a bet of €10, we win €2000 or more).
Please note, that if an online casino is new and there are no players in it, "prize pool" for winning is empty and you gonna lose until (to fill it up). only after this process it comes a moment to "hit" a big win. Usually it will be around 90-95% from all your deposits to this online casino in current session.
Netent online slots use the pyramid principle's method. The part of the pool for "big winning" via low stakes is reserved for winning via high-rolling. More active players are in an online casino, the bigger is "the total prize pool". In fact, "the pyramid principle" can be compared to a lottery with several denominations of tickets. Each group has its own "prize pool" (jackpots).
The prize pool conception is a kind of lottery
- The cheapest tickets (the bets from €0.25 to €5). At these limits is overwhelming number of players, so the chance of a "big winning" will be much higher. Most likely that some part of current "prize pool" is taken to form the "big winning" at higher stakes in the next steps. This data may reach up to 10% of the pool. So, the casino motivates players to gamble via higher stakes and collect more money to pay-out the "big winning".
- Inexpensive tickets (€5 to €10 stakes). Fewer people are playing via these stakes (comparing to previous group). A lot of bonus hunters are trying to increase the dispersion by playing at the maximum allowed bets (usually maximum is from €5 to €10). their goal is to complete wagering requirements of the bonus money. This fact greatly increases the activity at these limits, and forms a large "prize pool"
- The tickets of medium value (from €10 to €50 stakes). This is the most profitable limit for players. At these limits, there are much less players than above, but here are collected money from previous limits (the bets from €0.25 to €10), and are much less participant in the "drawing". It seems that the personal statistics (balance of winning / losses) and the player's group have a significant influence on the results.
- The expensive tickets (stakes are from €50 to a maximum) - this is the most profitable / unprofitable situation simultaneously to get a "big winning" in an online casino. The big winning at these bets will be really huge (in a money equivalent), but there are not so many players, most of the money is moving to previous limits and the current "the prize pool" is filling up slowly. Here the player's account history will play a decisive role: win / losses, the denominations of bets, the amount of deposits /withdrawals and current balance. Gambling in this level is very risky.
What is a prize pool?
The prize pool is the sum of all players' bets, minus winning in one online casino (or network). So, for example, if 100 people play for €1 per spin and win €20 in total, the total "prize pool" will be €80.
- Depending on the chosen video slot, from 1% to 10% of this fund will go to the casino (see all percentages of payments of the video slots from Netent).
- Depending on the length of the cycle and the dispersion of the selected slot machine, from 5% to 90% will be paid to winners. The remains will be collected for the next drawings. It's good to know that the higher the dispersion and cycle's length are, the more money will be collected for the next lottery (just few players will receive the winning amount more than their own bets).
- From 1% to 10% will go to the higher stakes' pool for the big winning.
Note that each casino has its own "prize pool". For example, if you play in a new casino where there are no players, then you will simply not have the chances to win an amount much higher than your starting balance. At best (if you selected a bet from the calculation 200+ bets on the balance) you will accumulate your own prize pool and successfully win almost the entire amount of your own deposit back. In the worst case, you will run-out of money before this moment.
Where to play
- Play Fortuna casino offer players 20 Starburst No deposit big spins. The Wager is on the offer of 20x.
- If you are lucky enough to get a big winning at TTR casino, then you will receive money on any payment system or a bank card within a few minutes after the order.