All Ways Joker pokie
Amanet company offers gamblers to return to the past and spin the reels of the traditional All Ways Joker pokie. By the way, it also has new characteristics. After all, there are 243 ways to pay out, the opportunity to win 250,000 coins from Joker, and 25 free spins are available. Unfortunately, the developer did not specify the percentage of payments.
Feedbacks and recommendations from the testers` team
- All ways joker pokie is so interesting because there is a large number of pay lines (243), it keeps your balance very well and has the potential of a big winning, which can reach up to 1000x per spin (five jokers, plus the symbol "X2" somewhere on the screen).
- Due to a large number of the pay lines, this pokie keeps the balance quite well by giving a lot of combinations that cost from 0.5x to 15x total bets. These small series of spins without any winning will be compensated by getting more expensive combinations with an average total winning between 20x – 40x of total bets. At the same time, the pokie keeps the potential of giving out the combinations that cost 100x – 200x total bets.
- The free spins feature in this pokie is not triggered very often. Not like most pokies from Amatic, this pokie rarely is triggering the feature from the beginning of the session, and sometimes you can wait for it more than 150 spins. Also, this pokie is not very generous to give the additional spins, and they are found only in every 3 – 5 features.
- The winning can vary between 30x – 200x and even 1000x total bets in the free spins feature. The average winning is equal to 50x – 80x total stakes because the pokie counts any positions (scatter pays) of these symbols in the bonus game, not only via pay lines like in the usual spins. That's why the potential to get this big reward from 100x and more is huge, and the issuance of the combinations with the winning of 500x – 1000x total bets is possible, although it is rare here.
- There is no risk game in this pokie.
Despite the frequent payments in the normal spins, I will still give neutral recommendations to complete the bonus requirements. Playing for real money, I recommend you to have at least 100 bets in the bankroll.
- Clown’s hat with bonus inscription acts as a scatter symbol. It gives out free spins.
- You are being waited for 10, 15 or 25 free games, depending on the number of dropped scatters.
- Pay combinations in the bonus rounds are formed with the participation of three or more identical pictures. And even a combination that does not create an uninterrupted chain is considered.
- If you succeed in catching three or more clown's hat symbols, you will receive additional free spins.
Symbols and winnings
At the pokie, pay combinations are issued on 243 lines. To get a winning, you need to receive at least three identical symbols. You can make a bet up to 500 coins for each spin. In this case, you will see the number of winnings according to the current stake in the pay-table. Let's see how many coins you can win by putting a maximum bet.
- Watermelon gives up to 50,000 coins, and Grapes pay up to 10,000 coins.
- Bell and Horseshoe can enrich you on 1500, 2500 or 5000 coins.
- The images of fruits bring up to 4000 coins.
- Bonus symbol starts free spins and also gives from 2500 to 25000 coins.
- 2x symbol is an additional multiplier. If it appears on the playing field, then your winnings will be doubled.
- Recommendations. The pokie has average volatility, so you should prepare for a long game. By the way, you will have to play at least 1000 games. Note that you can break a big jackpot exactly in a bonus, but this combination falls out extremely rare.
- Joker symbol gives the maximum winning. You can win per one spin x1000 (five jokers, plus the symbol "X2" somewhere on the screen).
- Pay lines - 243.
- The range of bets is from 1 to 500 coins per spin.
- Bonuses. At the pokie, there is a mode of free spins in which pay combinations are formed differently.
- Special symbols - scatter and multiplier.
- Advice. We do not recommend you play at high bets. The best option is to choose a stake that is 200 times less than the amount on the account.