Sakura Fruits pokie
Sakura Fruits pokie from the Amatic company is devoted to the Country of the Rising Sun, its famous treasure - Japanese Sakura. This pokie combines the Japanese theme of Sakura blossom and a classic fruity plot. The unique theme makes this machine quite interesting. When the Japanese Sakura blossoms, the punter can get very large winning. The pokie will be able to pay out up to 3 600 000 coins per spin, but only if the game is played at the maximum bet of 1000 coins. Any bonus features are missing at the pokie. There is a wild symbol that is capable of issuing additional wild symbols.
By the way, pay lines are formed in 720 ways, and the playing field has sizes of 3x4x5x4x3. Unfortunately, we do not know anything about the theoretical RTP (return to player percentage) at the pokie. The developer did not publish the size of the RTP. The pokie has an original and colourful design. This game is characterised by bright colours, which are inherent in Japanese culture. The pleasant national music makes the game process so easy and enjoyable. If you are a lover of this culture, you will appreciate this pokie. We recommend that you get familiar with the rules which operate at this pokie before the game will start.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
Personally, I quite liked the graphics, gameplay, and the potential for issuing a big win in Sakura fruits pokie, despite the lack of a bonus game (free spins). Perhaps the only thing that disappointed me is the lack of a double game (risk game).
- In this pokie, due to a large number of pay lines, which the developer made 720 (!), the pokie often gives out winning combinations. Moreover, unlike, for example, Golden Book (Amatic), this pokie plays, in my opinion, more “smoothly” using more smoothed mathematics, which does not cause a feeling of pokie scripting and irritation, even despite the low price of winning combinations.
- The wins in this pokie are not great, despite the potential to give out more than 1000 wins, and the average win, issued by the pokie, is as in most pokies from the same developer, only 3x-12x bets. At the same time, the pokie makes a smaller series of spins without winnings, and less often gives winnings of less than one bet, compared to, for example, the Golden Book pokie. Winnings of more than 20x bets, without the participation of an additional feature which issues additional wild symbols, are not often, and it was not possible to get a winning of more than 60x bets during testing.
- It often happens that an additional feature is triggered by wild symbols, and usually in series (during testing, an additional feature for up to 4 spins in a row was triggered). Of course, in a number of activations of an additional feature, the pokie gives out a small number of wild symbols, which does not bring large wins, or does not give a winning combination at all, but in a number of triggering, the pokie gives quite a large number of wild symbols, which can give quite large wins and this will depend on which symbols will be in the first reel (since the pokie does not provide for the wild symbol in the first reel). The average winning during testing with the triggering of an additional feature was 30x-80x bets. The maximum winning was 150x+ bets. Despite the theoretical potential of the pokie to give out more than 1000x and even several thousand bets, the real possible value that players should expect, in my opinion, does not exceed 400x-500x bets.
- There is no Double game in this pokie.
- This pokie could be recommended for games with bonus funds in order to fulfil the wagering requirement, but you need to carefully monitor the pokie's playing style, the triggering frequency of the additional feature, the number of wild symbols issued, and if the pokie does not give positive results for more than 30-50 spins then it is recommended to leave the pokie.
If the pokie plays “correctly”, periodically giving out the minimum number of wild symbols, then giving out a large number of them, compensating for the loss of balance for previous spins, then you should probably continue the game. Therefore, only neutral recommendations can be made when it comes to playing with bonus money. When playing with real money, it is possible to consider a short gaming session with big bets, due to frequent issuance of an additional feature (perhaps the pokie will give out a large number of wild symbols at the first or second triggering), or long gaming sessions with small bets waiting for a big win and following the recommendations above.
Symbols and winning
The machine has a wide range of the stakes. You can put up to 1000 coins for one spin. Also, the pokie has 720 pay lines. The pay combinations are formed from left to right. 3 or more identical symbols should be placed on the adjacent reels. Next, we provided information about the winnings that are available when choosing the maximum bet per spin.
- Sakura flowers replace all the symbols at the game since they act as a wild symbol. Moreover, petals from the flower can crumble in any spin and fall out into the cells on the second-fifth reels. The symbols, on which they fall, will become wilds.
- Japanese girl will pay out you 1000, 2000 and 5000 coins.
- Diamond and Bell will bring 400, 800 and 2000 coins.
- Watermelon and Grapes will be able to reward 300, 600 and 1500 coins.
- Plum, Orange, Lemon and Cherry will return you 100, 200 and 500 coins.
Settings of the pokie
- RTP (return to player percentage) - not known.
- The pay lines are 720 ways.
- The range of the stakes is from 10 to 1000 coins.
- The maximum reward is 3 600 000 coins.
- The bonus features are a wild symbol that gives the additional wild symbols.