Is it worth changing the online casino after a big win?
A proverb: "Do not count your chickens before they are hatched". Same with the imagining that you hit a big win and cash-out it. What to do next? Is it worth changing the Australian online casino after a big win? Many punters believe that after a big win it is worth leaving this online casino forever because pokies will try to return the winning amount and to return to original RTP (return to player percentage). Let's try to find it out.
How are the winnings paid at the online casino?
First of all, let us try to understand the technical process of selecting the players who will hit a big win. The software chooses who will hit a big win and who will get an "empty" bonus feature, even playing at a high rate. Nobody can interfere in the work of the random number generator, and the prize pool of winning (the amount to be paid to the lucky one) is formed from the bets of all punters in the selected pokie during a period (cycle length). Let us take an example to make it clear.
Suppose that you play at a pokie with RTP - 96.4%. At this moment, the other 9 players are playing at this pokie too. It is important to understand that all Australian online casinos that have this pokie are considered. Assume that all 10 players are betting €10 per spin. So, at each spin punters are adding to the prize pool €100.
- According to public RTP (return to player percentage), this pokie is 96.4%. So, 96.4% of the total prize pool will be paid back as winning. When players don't win anything €96.4 are adding to the pool. Reaching a certain "critical" amount, one (or more) punters are lucky to win the complete pool (or a part of it).
- Playing pokies is similar to the instant lottery, in which all participants (players) adding money to the pool (when betting in) and the lucky one gets it. The policy priority of many providers is to create equal conditions for all players and to guarantee fair play. So, punters shouldn't lose or win a lot in a row if the pokie has RTP of 96%, at the very end (after millions of spins) it should be exactly 96%.
Different casinos - same pokies
Now let's explore the technical part. Suppose that we have launched a pokie at the Fastpay casino. What happens next?
- Once we start any pokie, it connects to the software of the provider's servers and shows the "answer" (the sequence of symbols). No matter where you launch the pokie — at Fastpay casino or Bitstarz — you are connected to the same servers.
- In other words, there is no point to change the Australian online casino after a big win. Especially if the operator cash-out money quickly without any problems. Firstly, this means that the selected online casino is trusted. Secondly, that your account is verified already.
- If you already have an account at Fastpay, where else to find a service with no hassle withdraws and does not require ID verification?
Is it worth changing the pokie after a big win?
If you carefully read the previous paragraphs, it is clear enough that after a big win the pokie is going to collect the money of each bet, it would be added in the pool. It makes sense not to play at this pokie within a month. Choose trusted and reliable Australian online casinos. Sometimes it is not enough to just win at casino, it is more important to get your money.