Is it worth changing the online casino after a big win?
How are the winnings paid at the online casino?
First of all, let us try to understand the technical process of selecting the players who will hit a big win. The software chooses who will hit a big win and who will get an "empty" bonus feature, even playing at a high rate. Nobody can interfere in the work of the random number generator, and the prize pool of winning (the amount to be paid to the lucky one) is formed from the bets of all punters in the selected pokie during a period (cycle length). Let us take an example to make it clear.
- According to public RTP (return to player percentage), this pokie is 96.4%. So, 96.4% of the total prize pool will be paid back as winning. When players don't win anything €96.4 are adding to the pool. Reaching a certain "critical" amount, one (or more) punters are lucky to win the complete pool (or a part of it).
- Playing pokies is similar to the instant lottery, in which all participants (players) adding money to the pool (when betting in) and the lucky one gets it. The policy priority of many providers is to create equal conditions for all players and to guarantee fair play. So, punters shouldn't lose or win a lot in a row if the pokie has RTP of 96%, at the very end (after millions of spins) it should be exactly 96%.
Different casinos - same pokies
- Once we start any pokie, it connects to the software of the provider's servers and shows the "answer" (the sequence of symbols). No matter where you launch the pokie — at Fastpay casino or Bitstarz — you are connected to the same servers.
- In other words, there is no point to change the Australian online casino after a big win. Especially if the operator cash-out money quickly without any problems. Firstly, this means that the selected online casino is trusted. Secondly, that your account is verified already.
- If you already have an account at Fastpay, where else to find a service with no hassle withdraws and does not require ID verification?
Is it worth changing the pokie after a big win?
If you carefully read the previous paragraphs, it is clear enough that after a big win the pokie is going to collect the money of each bet, it would be added in the pool. It makes sense not to play at this pokie within a month. Choose trusted and reliable Australian online casinos. Sometimes it is not enough to just win at casino, it is more important to get your money.