Beauty and the Beast pokie
In the new Beauty and the Beast pokie by Yggdrasil turned to the story of Charles Perrault about the romantic relationship between a beautiful girl and beast under the spell. Punters will be convinced that the woman will stop at nothing to make a prince out of the damned man. The pokie has a payout ratio (RTP) of up to 97.1%. This is a real announcement, as the beast's castle is packed with all sorts of treasures, which sometimes fall into hands. You can sort out the rules and play free this pokie without leaving the page.
Personal testers opinion
Neutral recommendation to complete the bonus requirements here, because in the ranking for the wagering it has 4.78 points out of 10. Statistically, every 73rd spin (1,36%), a bonus should trigger, in which you can win 10 free spins and one of three additional options. The probability of any hit is 25.76%. In the main game I managed to hit a winning of 260x, and in the bonus feature was 37x.
Hidden parameters and settings of Beauty and the Beast pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 73 spins (1,36%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,76%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 60% in the main game and 40% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 260x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 37x.
- Volatility is 6,49 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 4.78 out of 10.
- RTP of 97.1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
Description of the pokie
20 lines are constantly involved in the playing field. But the bet may vary depending on the selected functions:
- Standard bet: from 0.20 to 100 coins. Bonus options are disabled.
- Boost bet: from 0.25 to 125 coins. The game at this bet allows you to choose two free bonuses instead of one before free spins.
- Nudge bet: from 0.35 to 175 coins. The reels shift, which increases the chances of prize spins activating.
- Boost and Nudge bet: from 0.50 to 250 coins. Simultaneously enables two bonus options.
- Regardless of the bet size, winning chains are formed from the first reel and consist of three to five identical symbols.
The general background of the playing field is sustained in strict, cold tones of blue shades, which in combination with intense, mysterious music creates a mystical atmosphere. Colourful thematic symbols harmoniously supplement each other, like fortunate rhymes in a good poem. The sad face of the beast and somewhat village face of the princess also look quite organic in this gamebook about happily divided love.
- Pokies provider – Yggdrasil Company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 20 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.20 to 100 in normal mode and from 0.50 to 250 with an increased bet size
- Maximum prize – x250 (5 symbols of Beauty)
- Wild symbol – yes (Gold Emblem)
- Scatter – yes (Rose triggers free spins)
- Bonus spins – yes (10 free rounds from 1 of 3 additional options)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in the pokie – 96,3%-97,1%
Symbols and payouts
- Six colourful crystals bring in players piggy bank from 5 to 80 coins.
- Beauty and the Beast, presented in two variants, bring a win in the amount of 30 - 250 coins.
- Gold emblem - Wild. Appears on any reels and replaces all symbols except Scatter-Rose.
- Scatter starts the prize spins and awards the stake of 1000 or 5000 coins.
Three to five of the Scatter symbol will trigger 10 free spins. But before the start, you need to choose one prize option. If you play at increased bet, then choose two out of three possible options.
- Butler bonus. Butler helps to form combinations by scrolling the reels one cell up or down
- Chef bonus. Chef prepares an equally exciting surprise. And for each spin, the same symbols will fall on the three middle reels.
- Maid. Keeping the order on the playing field, Maid turns random symbols into Wild.
- If during free spins you are lucky enough to catch three more Roses-Scatter, then you will be added 10 spins and bonus option choice.