Power Plant pokie
To visit the power station, and even return from the tour with up to 32 800 coins winning - Yggdrasil developers can offer this to their fans. But not only exciting subjects attract in the novelty. Effective design in combination with unusual playing field structure makes the gambling process simply unforgettable. Each spin of the reels throws the user another surprise. Our website offers to test the novelty and play free Power Plant pokie. The RTP is 96.1%.
Personal testers opinion
It is a dangerous pokie. If the pokie is not "Hot" it can take a lot of money. We suggest you make 50-100 spins at the small rate, then decide is it worth continuing a game. The bonus feature can be triggered, statistically in every 42nd spin (2.4%). My biggest winning during the tests was 194x in the main game, and 15x in the bonus feature. The probability of hitting any win is 29.68%. Neutral recommendations about bonus wagering (5,02 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of Power Plant pokie (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 42nd spin (2,4%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 29,68%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 52% in the main game and 48% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 194x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 15x.
- Volatility is 6.36 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 5,02 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
Description of the pokie
The pokie has 5 reels and 8 rows and the prize combinations are formed on 82 fixed pay-lines. Their number does not change. The bet ranges from 0.25 to 250 coins. To get a win, you need at least three identical images on the active line. High-voltage discharges generate whole stacks of wild symbols and several bonus features. There is no game of chance.
Dark blue tones, discharges and neon gleams, complex instruments, huge monitors and bundles of cable... Not everyone will dare to sit to the control panel and press Spin. But those who are familiar with the game panel buttons are not afraid. At Stacked Wild fall - an entire column of wild symbols, you get re-spins. But before scrolling the reels, several bonus options will automatically be selected. In this case, the column with Wild remains in its place.
- Provider – Yggdrasil
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 82 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.25 to 250
- Maximum winning for a combination of symbols – x200 (Orange sign)
- Wild symbol – yes (the letter W goes strips)
- Bonus spins – yes (Re-spins from Wild symbol)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in the pokie – 96,1%
Symbols and payouts
- Blue, Light Blue, Green and Pink elements with different characters, add to the player's account - from 2 to 100 coins.
- Orange and Red signs, although warned of the danger, give winnings in the amount of 4 - 200 coins.
- The bright yellow W letter is a wild symbol. It goes by strips and replaces all the other symbols.
- There is no Scatter symbol in the pokie.
As already mentioned, the reel fully occupied by wild symbols activates re-spin. But before it starts, there are several options for Re-spin Features:
- Randomly selected symbol become stacked;
- 3 - 5 symbols from the prize combination appear on the playing field;
- The reels are moved several places up or down to form a prize combination;
- Identical symbols are transformed into Wild;
- Another prize function selection is added.