The Dark Joker Rises pokie
It seems that Yggdrasil`s developer's public offering of The Dark Joker Rises pokie is to kill two birds: to create a continuation of the previously released pokies and pay tribute to the confrontation with Batman's Joker. And I must say that they did both: The Dark Joker Machine Revival is very similar to the old design, and the name and sinister clown face showing from behind. We offer you to play the pokie without registration on our website. The RTP is 96.3%.
Personal testers opinion
In my opinion, is the little-changed copy of one of the most favourable pokies from Netent - Mega Joker. In the main game, 95% of the total prize pool will be reserved for it. But the probability of a hit is too small. It is equal to 1.90%. Not a good pokie for completing wagering requirement (3,95 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of The Dark Joker Rises pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 764th spin (0,13%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 1,90%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 95% in the main game and 5% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 116x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 58x.
- Volatility is 8,8 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 3,95 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,3% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
Description of the pokie
The point seems to be happening in some old castle. But apart from gloomy grey-blue design, the pay lines are also great. While it sounds like Batman pokie, it is an excellent machine from Yggdrasil. The pay lines are five, but they are paying in both directions and are always active. Therefore, it is believed that the game is played on 10 lines that are always involved. Also, the win of several Jokers is accompanied by the appearance of a mysterious tombstone and payments up to 6000 coins.
- Provider - Yggdrasil company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 10 (5 each pay-lines on both sides)
- Bet on the line - from 0.01 to 2
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.10 to 20
- Maximum winning for a spin – x300 (5 symbols of Star)
- Free spins - yes (free spins from the option of Mystery Win)
- Bonus game - yes
- Additional option - yes (Jokerizer and Mystery Win)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in The Dark Joker Rises reaches 96.3%
Symbols and payment
- Bloody Cherries, Lemons and sewn like big-eyed monster Grapes pay from 20 to 80 coins.
- Embrace the fire bell, icy and burning Seven Star can give you a gain of 20 - 300 coins.
- The symbol does not substitute for Joker, but with the appearance of several copies of the mysterious charges, you are sure of 6,000 coin payout.
Get a bonus from Dark Joker pokie revival in several ways:
- When Jokerizer mode is activated, you can immediately pick up the call and proceed with the regular game and can put 20 coins per spin in the hope of obtaining the maximum profit.
- The emergence of 3 Jokers normally produces mystery win between 1000 and 6000 coins. And if the Joker is up to 5 - Payment will always be 6000 coins.
After receiving Mystery Win, you can start free spins. These Jokers remain in their places.
- If during Jokerizer mode, your balance is not less than 200 coins, you can try your luck with a guaranteed Joker, putting at bet 200 coins.