How to win at blackjack
Being one of the simplest and most exciting games in any casino, blackjack has a lot of hidden features. In real land-based casinos blackjack is the only game where you can get a positive mathematical expectation. The novices prefer to use a basic strategy, but experienced players sometimes practice several strategies at the same time, their advantage over the gambling house comes to 2% of the average rate.
- Do not hesitate to test the strategies at free Netent blackjack
Blackjack winning strategy:
In the online casinos we recommend to play against a live dealer. Important: Some casinos decks are shuffled before each distribution, and some are not. In the second case, you can apply the so-called blank cards to win at blackjack (see below). In real (land-based) houses works the basic strategy or "plus-minus" card counting system. Let's look at each of these systems a bit more.
Before testing the winning strategies, the beginners should learn the rules and varieties of this wonderful game. Then you can begin exploring the card counting. The basic blackjack rules are described on the following page:
Counting blackjack cards means earning money. The player finds the right time to raise the rates (when there are many "face cards" (10 points cards) in the deck) and thus getting an advantage. For example, you can safely double down against the dealer’s six or more frequently, split the face cards. If there are many 10 points cards, the player can easier make the right decision.
Blank cards in Live casino:
Counting card in blackjack means to earn money. The player waits for the right time to raise interest raise rates (when there is a lot of "pictures" (10 cards)) gets an advantage. For example, you can safely double sixes against the dealer, or more frequently to share pictures. If there are a lot of cards of 10 points, the player can easy navigate and make the right decision.
Blank cards in Live casino:
The more professional you count the cards; the higher is the potential profit. In an ideal situation, you need to play in the live casino, where the dealer doesn't shuffle the cards and all the boxes are played. You start counting cards without betting. And when the count is +12 and above (when face cards are 12 less than other cards). You will be able to choose a Netent online casino using the above strategy and your chances of winning at blackjack will increase significantly.
The use of basic strategy:
The beginners should learn a basic blackjack strategy. Its use allows reducing Casino advantage to minimum. To get detailed information on the strategy and see the charts and activity table, you may visit the following page:
Progressive betting strategy:
To increase the probability of winning at blackjack there are often used strategies of rates value changing: increase at a loss and decrease after a successful distribution. They allow you to balance the dispersion during periods of bad luck. One of these strategies is 1-3-2-6. Read more about it:
- Game strategy 1-3-2-6 to win money at blackjack
- The concept of insurance against the dealer’s blackjack and its mathematical inappropriateness is described on this page.
Choose a seating position at the table:
If you play in live casino or real gambling house, the box choice is a very responsible decision:
- Choosing one of the last boxes, you give yourself extra time to count cards, and still possess more information (seeing the other players' cards). This gives a mathematical advantage.
- But if you are a beginner, the remaining players will aggressively respond to weak game precisely on the last box. After all, these decisions will affect the dealer's second card.
- Still I recommend choosing one of the last boxes; in general it is more profitable.
Where to play
- Experienced players know that it is necessary not only to win huge amount at online casino but to withdraw them without any problems. We suggest you to win at blackjack in Play or Betchan casino. These operators will cashout your winnings within 15 minutes.
- Do not believe in the strategies? Think that demo mode differs from the real money play? Check them out without risking your own money with our no deposit bonuses: 15$ at Riobet, €5 free at Energy and 20$ at playfortuna.