Dragon Spirit slot
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- This slot takes one of the lowest positions in popularity, from this developer (EGT). Despite the fact that it has interesting gameplay with a very good and realizable potential to trigger big payments.
- During the usual spins, most winnings are small and ranging from less than the nominal bet size to just a few bets. Less often, the bigger wins for 10x-20x bets are given. The expanding wild symbols feature gives the slot a rather high potential to trigger big payouts. That is why Dragon Spirit is able to make a series of spins without any wins.
- The Free Spins feature will trigger with an average distance of 60-140 spins. When the distances are longer, the slot may launch a series of bonus features.
- The slot has the highest potential to trigger huge payouts close to 1000x bet when you launch the bonus feature with 5 free spins and 3 wild reels. However, the average payments are 20x-50x bets.
- The potential of the slot with 10 free spins and 2 wild reels is lower. The average winning with this type of bonus feature is 60x-80x total bets.
- The bonus feature with 15 free spins and one wild reel has approximately the same potential. During testing, the maximum payout was 140+ bets.
Dragon Spirit has very low popularity, that is why it is often cold. We will not recommend this slot for playing with active bonus wagering. Also, if the slot does not realize its potential in short distance of spins, it is better to consider launching Great Empire slot-clone.
- Developer - EGT.
- Pay lines - 10 (fixed).
- Volatility - unknown.
- The betting range is from 10 to 100 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum winning is 10,000 coins (Yin-Yang Bone symbol).
- Bonus features – free spins, the risk game and four progressive jackpots.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - unknown.