Flaming Dice slot
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- Flaming Dice slot is a clone Flaming Hot, which is quite popular among gamblers. This slot is able to trigger winnings of 100x-500x bets literally from the start. This is also true for Flaming Dice, as the slots from the Dice series are updated only visually. The mathematical algorithms and scripts are not changed. Both slots also have the same technical characteristics.
- The gameplay of Flaming Dice is unable to keep a good balance. The slot is able to make a small series of spins without any wins. During testing, most winnings were small and ranged from less than the nominal bet size to several bets. Less often, the bigger payouts for 10x-40x total bets were given.
- Payments for more than 50x bets were very rare. However, the slot has a real potential to trigger winnings for 100+ bets and even 500x.
Flaming Dice is not recommended playing with active bonus wagering. While playing for real money, only short and medium gambling sessions are suitable. Longer distances of spins will require a stack of at least 300 bets. Progressive betting strategies are not recommended also.
- Developer - EGT.
- Pay lines - 40 (fixed).
- Volatility - unknown.
- The betting range is from 40 to 2400 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum winning is 60,000 coins (Dice with Number 8 symbol).
- Bonus features – the risk game and four progressive jackpots.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - unknown.