Playtech slots with high volatility and big potential
Playtech company can be compared to a huge hulking mastodon. It exists for more than 15 years and during that time released over 500 games. Most of them don’t have high volatility. If you are not familiar with volatility, please click on the following link:
Playtech has online slots for every taste and with different volatility. Below we have collected the riskiest machines, in which you can win more than in others. But winning will be rear. So, don't expect to get rich for a hundred spins.
A list of Playtech online slots with high volatility
If you are not familiar with the concepts of dispersion and the cyclical nature of winning in slots, we recommend reading these articles. In the description of the Playtech slots with the high volatility, we specify a value for the RTP (return to player percentage).
- Great Blue slot is well known among gamblers and seemingly simple, but you win a decent amount in it. The main feature is the stacked wild symbols.
- Maximum potential can be released during the free spins feature. You can trigger up to 30 free spins with incredible multiplier 15x.
- Free spins can be retriggered.
- This slot has 25 pay lines.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is only 94.25%, but the game is still popular because of high volatility and massive potential of winning.
- The game is very similar to the previous one. Same stacked wilds and same free spins feature with multipliers.
- This machine has a lower volatility than Great Blue. The player can trigger up to 45 free spins, but the maximum multiplier is only 10x.
- RTP here is only 94.10%.
Rome and Glory
- Not the most well-known slot in the line-up. But many people know how it works. The fact that he is very reminiscent of the legendary Book of Ra slot by Novomatic. Like this slot, it has high volatility and significant potential for big winning.
- The player can trigger the free spins feature. Before free spins start slot will randomly choose a symbol that will be an additional scatter.
- RTP here is 96.08%. You can compare it with the previous slots. The difference is noticeable.
- It seems to be a Marvel theme, but the slot looks much more boring than their numerous counterparts.
- Captain America is a slot with high volatility.
- Before the bonus, free spins feature will start player need to choose the shields. It can fill extra free spins, extra multipliers (up to X3), and expanding wilds.
- Free spins can be re-triggered,
- RTP here is 94.92%.
- This is one more online slot by Playtech with high volatility. From the gameplay is a clone of the Rome and Glory.
- As at Rome and Glory you can trigger the free spins feature. First, a player gets 10 free spins. Then slot selects the scatter symbol which will be expanded.
- RTP here is 94.99%.
- This is the next slot in which before the free spins feature started is randomly selected additional scatter.
- Thai Paradise has a difference from other slots (as Rome and Glory slot and Sultans Gold) - it has 15 lines.
- The RTP here is 94.99%.
Captains Treasure Pro
- Captains Treasure Pro has 20 pay lines, and free spins feature with additional expanding scatters.
- Another important point is the RTP of 96.08%. To Playtech it is solid.
- This is a quite an unusual Playtech slot with 15 lines. It has less volatility than others. The maximum payout is 9,000 coins. There is a fairly standard bonus feature – 15 free spins with an X3 multiplier with re-triggers.
- RTP is sufficiently high, 96.2%.
- This slot is looking like the previous one. The free spins feature: 15 free spins with an X3 multiplier.
- The RTP here is 95.17%.
- During usual spins, there is no action here. You will need to wait until free spins are triggered. Play carefully here - choose a stake per spin which is (at least) 200x more than your account balance.
About online slots with a high volatility
We suggest you be careful with all online slots with high volatility (doesn't matter if they are by Playtech or other developers). It is very risky to high-roll here. This slot can eat money very quickly and not trigger feature even for 500 - 1000 spins.
The main problem in slots with high volatility is to "survive" until big winning falls. Here it is better to have money for a bigger number of spins instead of the big bet per each of them. As the potential of winning is huge - it wouldn't be a big difference if you bet in €2 per spin and get 1000x or €4 and get 500x.