- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Adaptive mathematics at the online casino
- At Fastpay casino you have a rich choice of casino games (over 5000). One of the best online casinos in the world!
The primary purpose of any online casino is to arouse interest and motivate players to gamble. As they say, if nobody wins in a casino, nobody would play in it. Developers try to configure the software in such a way that players continue to gamble even with a negative result, keeping the deposit, again and again, hoping to hit a big win. Read the following articles as they are helpful
- Dispersion (volatility) at slots
- Classification of players by the software
- How do Netent slots work?
- How to win at an online casino with the help of mathematics?
What is adaptive mathematics in casino's slots?
The probability of getting big winning follows the mathematical laws with several variables. These variables may be adaptive. It means that they can change when some conditions are met. The adaptive mathematics in an online casino can be precisely the factor, which supports players' interest in gambling and motivates them to deposit real money to their account again and again.
According to the classification of players by the provider, there is a connection between the player's account balance (positive or negative in deposits - withdrawals) and the probability of big winning.
Adaptive mathematics is an adjusting model. It will change the probability of each win, seeking to fulfil the declared RTP (return to player percentage)of the chosen game. The more spins you will do, the closer results will be to the declared RTP. Let me try to explain by example:
- Suppose you always play at Blood Suckers slot with RTP of 98%. The average amount of your bet is €1.
- Luckily: after playing 1000 spins (wagered €1000), you won €3000. So, according to RTP of 98%, you should have only €980 (98% of €1000). But in fact, your balance is €3000.
- You start to play again, so from now on, the online slot will try to adjust the "RTP" - first would cover the minus money, then getting RTP. As more spins you do, the closer the statistical would be to declared RTP numbers.
- In the opposite situation, you wagered €1000 at "Blood Suckers" slot and lost all the amount. The coefficient of adaptive mathematics will try to increase the probability of your winning to €980 (according to RTP).
- It is essential to understand that the more spins you make, the more accurate statistics will be performed. In the end, by making several million spins, you will get a clear declared percentage of 98%.
- Each slot machine has its hidden data: volatility, cyclicity of winning, dispersion (variance of winning), and different probabilities of triggering of bonus features. Depending on these factors, slots will often give winning (or rare) and have different potential on huge winning.
The coefficients of adaptive mathematics have to stimulate the interest and motivation of the player for gambling. It is essential to understand that the prize fund for payments is accumulated in each online casino. You should choose popular casinos with a significant number of players.
Where to play?
- Are you looking for an honest online casino, then Fastpay is the best place for you. They have a VIP loyalty program and perfect customer care.