How many coins are needed to play slots?
Many players do not understand the fundamental difference between a bet of 5 coins of €0.1 or 1 coin of €0.5. As we have seen, the money is taken from different prize pools depending on the cost of the coin (level of the bet). But does the number of placed coins influence an RTP (return to player percentage) and other parameters of the slot? How many coins are needed to play slots? Let's try to understand. Is it more profitable to gamble at a maximum level of bet? We suggest you read the following article first:
The influence of coins number (betting level)
As a rule, in new slots, the coins placed on the line (level of bet in some machines) do not affect the payout percentage (RTP) (Play in the best online casino from our site - Fastpay). For example, different types of bonuses can be bet on at Koi Princess slot - RTP of 96% is the usual and 96.23% when the bonus bet is activated. In turn, you need to pay attention to the best slots from the Netent line:
- The usual RTP at Mega Joker slot machine with a bet of 1 coin: 76.9%.
- The RTP when betting in 10 coins (maximum betting level), including "the Super meter mode": 89.1% - 99.0%.
- The usual RTP at Jackpot 6000 slot with a bet from 1 up to 8 coins: 74.9% - 79.2%
- The RTP when playing at a maximum betting level (10 coins): 95.1% - 98.9%
In the other Netent slots (by their rules), the gradation is absent. We can assume that the developers decided not to specify the difference between these modes.
It always makes sense to set the maximum number of coins (play at maximum betting level). You can manage the total stake per single spin, changing the cost of the coin (not their number). It is better to put 10 coins €0.1 each then 1 coin with €1 cost. In any case, RTP wouldn't be lower when you're playing at maximum betting level. But there is a possibility that if you're putting a minimum number of coins, it can be much lower.
Where to play?
- Try all your strategies in demo mode or real money play at Fastpay casino!