How to win at pokies from PlayN Go
The main differences of PlayN Go pokies from their colleagues are more lenient enforcement of the stop spinning reels, a much more rigid coupling with the personal statistics of the player (compared to the same pokies from Netent) and the feature of slowing down the reels with the current two scatters. We have collected all the special recommendations, tips, and hidden parameters of the pokies. This information will help you to win at PlayN Go pokies. Select it from the list for the selection of private recommendations, tips value bets and view the opinion of the tester on the selected pokie.
The list of games
The payout percentages (RTP) in PlayN Go pokies
Let`s look at the leaders in payout percentages (RTP) in the PlayN Go line. It is important to note that this operator is much more attention to the personal statistics of the player. So, if you win a huge prize at any pokies of PlayN Go, the probability is high that all the pokies of this line will take the money. On the other hand, you can get a positive mathematical expectation of winning when playing with bonuses. So, the leaders and outsiders in the interest of payments:
The length of cycles and the variance of the winnings
The software features
Globally, you can select the following features in the software from PlayN Go:
- The average sensitivity was when we are testing it in free mode. Sometimes, it was low. This technique is not effective in these pokies.
- The high sensitivity to the personal statistic of the player (read about the classification of players in a casino).
- Most often the pokie shows its "condition" for the first 50 spins.
- Pokies from PlayN Go are not like a consistent increase in rates, opening a new round of the cycle when you change the coin value (read more about the shift cycle using the changes in the value of the coins).
- The soft showed a low sensitivity to change of a cycle using the Spin and Max Bet buttons.