The cycle of pokies vs Spin and Max Bet buttons
Let's look at the strategy of winning cycles of pokies in different ways. The first way is through the Max Bet button (the maximum bet); the second way is through the Spin button (start). Is there a difference between them? The article doesn’t claim to be in possession of absolute truth, though within a testing process of pokies.
The cycles of pokies and Spin - Max Bet buttons
Is there any difference between cycles via Max Bet and usual start button of the pokies? According to our observations, the pokie's behaviour is changing. You can interrupt an unsuccessful sequence of spins by clicking on the maximum bet button. This will work only if the bet per spin remains the same (otherwise, you start a new cycle on an increased total bet).
- You can get familiar with a related article about the change in cost and the number of coins per pay line. Here it is proved that this data can influence not only on the process but also on RTP (return to player percentage).
- Many players think that it is impossible to influence the behaviour of pokies. And the result depends on the right time and good choice of the pokie. They also denying prize pools are exist. But such players cannot explain that, why they cannot win in new Australian online casinos. When they complete the cycle and hit, the winning is their entire loss (with the deduction of the pokie's RTP (return to player percentage).
We give an illustrative example of the use
In Gonzo's Quest pokie, I put €10 per spin at a coin value of €0.05. The stake does not change when you click on Spin or Max Bet. If you want to break the cycle of the pokie and to start the new one, you should push the max bet button.
We suggest you read the following articles:
- Go to "How to win in an Australian online casino."
- You should see a list of the cycle lengths of all pokies
- The dispersion of winning in pokies
- Adaptive mathematics in the online casino
Use the described model as a way of trying to change the current pokie's cycle. You can test this strategy in demo game or for real money (with minimum bet). Check it, if this method works or not. In the worst case (if not) you are in the same situation. Putting the maximum Level per pay line (maximum number of coins) - it's the best choice. Some pokies reduce the RTP (return to player percentage) when playing on a low level.
Where to play?
- Fastpay casino is focusing on professional customer care and fast payouts. In this casino are available also crypto-currencies bets. The live chat will be open for your answers 24/7.