No deposit bonuses at Netent online casinos 2018
This section deals with no deposit bonuses that are available at NetEnt online casinos. Offering free spins (or free cash money) is an excellent way to attract new players. In most cases, you may be required to make a real money deposit before you can cash-out any winning to e-wallet or bank card. On this page you will find a list of no deposit bonuses 2018.
List of no deposit bonuses at NetEnt online casinos 2018
Please note that we provide only real no deposit casino bonuses. We don’t provide you with offers such as “free money for an hour” and “free game for 60 minutes” or offers without an opportunity to withdraw real money from such offers.
List of active no deposit casino bonuses available to players for October 2018:
- 15$ free at Riobet casino
- 20 Starburst big spins 1$ each at Playfortuna casino (you will need to deposit real money to complete wagering requirements).
As a rule, no deposit bonuses at Netent online casinos offer a limited amount of cash between €3 and €12. Rarely operators give more than these amounts for free. As such generous offers take a lot of attention of bonus hunters and can cost a lot of money or even reputation.
Players should understand, that accepting a no deposit offer they are taking additional risk, as these deals often have increased restrictions (such as maximum winning) and carry increased wagering requirements (50-150x). It is highly not recommended to deposit real money before canceling or withdrawing money from no deposit offer.
Why an online casino gives free money?
Last years the competition between online casinos became really cruel. Around 3000 casinos are working on Netent software nowadays. The big problem is that the number of players is not increasing and they try to get players with more and more generous offers to differ from others online casinos.
At the very end, online casino spending so much money on no deposit promotions, that they do not have enough reserve for payment of very big winning and they have to scam lucky players. They do not have other options to survive. A similar situation was in online poker in 2012. You can find more about it on the following page:
Classification of no deposit bonuses (half-scams):
No deposit money for an hour in a casino:
This type of no deposit bonus is called a free play bonus and is often available at casinos powered by Microgaming (old one only with this software). For example, an online casino offers a €1,000 free play bonus for an hour. According to the terms, you can keep the winning from this bonus. However, not everything is as pink as it seems.
- You shouldn’t take the offer because the free play bonus is “free”. You can play only some games in "training version" of slots. It is training in order not to pay "royalty" (10-20%) to the software developers from these bonuses.
- In terms, it states that you can win only €100 and this amount is considered as bonus money and have wagering requirements 25x (both deposit and bonus amount). It turns out that you have claimed a 100% bonus with 50x wagering. In my opinion, this is nonsense.
- This deal leads to the wasting of time and deposit of real money, as you have invested already the hour of your life. Please note, those usually online casinos that are using such tricks are half-scams and if you will hit a lot, they will never pay you.
No deposit bonuses with high wagering requirements:
Some no deposit bonuses range between €50 and €100. Their wagering requirements for such offers is usually 100x+. Such proposals often can be found at online casinos powered by Playtech. There are several scenarios:
- A casino gives no deposit bonus with 40x wagering. Read terms and conditions carefully because there might be a catch. For example, it can be stated that you will be required to make a real money deposit to claim your winning from the bonus. And welcome bonus cannot be disabled. The offer might come in conjunction with the welcome bonus, and you will need to complete wagering requirements of 100x (bonus + deposit amount). The min deposit amount is €20. This is another €4,000 in wagering.
- A casino site gives you no deposit bonus with 100x+ wagering requirements and the maximum amount that you can cash-out is €20. Do not waste your time on such deals.