Play European Roulette by NetEnt for free
On this page, you will find the free play version of European Roulette from NetEnt. The European version of roulette is the most popular one and is available at almost all casino gaming floors. We recommend reading more about the French version of roulette, which saves half of your bet in the event of loss when the ball lands on zero and brings the advantage of online casinos to 1.35% (by playing the odds). The official payout percentage of NetEnt’s European Roulette is 97.3% and is one of the highest RTP in the industry. If you run out of money in the demo mode, refresh the page, and the balance will reset to €5,000.
The layout of European Roulette by NetEnt
The layout is typical. If you have ever come across this game, you know what we’re talking about. The playing field is green and non-irritating for the eyes during long gaming sessions, the playing area is coloured with red and black numbered squares. The wheel is perfectly functional and nicely displayed.
- It is a classic roulette game with standard numbering.
- The game features advanced statistics, and you can also adjust the sound.
- It has a 2x button at the bottom of the playing field. If you click on it, you will double your previous bet.
- With the repeat button, we can repeat the last bet made.
- Statistics such as "hot" and "cold" numbers in European roulette will help you make a wise betting choice.
- It has a function of "quick throw."
- By clicking on the oval button at the bottom of the screen, you will open the racetrack facility.
- Chip denominations are 1, 2, 5 and 25.
Bet limits and payouts
|Straight up (1 number)||36 on 1|
|Split (2 numbers)||18 on 1|
|Street (3 numbers)||12 on 1|
|Six line (six numbers)||6 on 1|
|Column (13 numbers)||3 on 1|
|Dozen (13 numbers)||3 on 1|
|COLOUR (18 numbers)||2 on 1|
|ODD/EVEN (18 numbers)||2 on 1|
|BIG/SMALL (18 numbers)||2 on 1|
- The maximum bet in European Roulette from NetEnt is €500.
- The maximum bet on a number (a straight bet) is €10.
- Accordingly, a line bet is €20.
- A corner bet is €40.
- A six line bet is €60.
- The even chance bets (red/black, odd/even and high/low) are €500.
- A winning bet is paid based on the type of stake and size of wagering. For example, a stake on a straight number pays 36:1. So if you have bet €1, you will get €35 as a prize and €1 (refund bet). See the table on the right for more information.
- A bet on two numbers (a split bet) is paid 17 to 1.
- A street bet or a bet on three numbers pays 11 to 1.
- For a bet on six numbers, the payout is 5:1.
- The bets on columns and dozens are paid 3 to 1.
- The even chance bets pay 1 to 1.
How to win at the roulette
You can use one of the following articles to win at the European roulette by Netent. We suggest users to text systems in free play mode before playing for real money:
NetEnt’s European Roulette has high quality, and everything is presented. The playing field is very comfortable – there is nothing useless; instead, it has everything you need for a comfortable game. Also, the payout percentage to 97.3% speaks for itself.